My Tiny Home

Cat, I'm jealous - more and more! This looks fantastic! :thumbs:
It‘s really happening ! ! ! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Thank you!! ❤️

It’s so surreal... for so many years I researched and dreamed, and copied/pasted photos of tiny houses in my “dream book” for ideas and inspiration. Now I see these photos and can hardly believe it’s mine. :blush:

I’m also so incredibly grateful to have found this builder. He’s worked his butt off with reduced staff to get this finished for me in these corona times, when some other builder may have said I had to wait 6 months or more. :notworthy:

Thank you!! ❤

It’s so surreal... for so many years I researched and dreamed, and copied/pasted photos of tiny houses in my “dream book” for ideas and inspiration. Now I see these photos and can hardly believe it’s mine. :blush:

I’m also so incredibly grateful to have found this builder. He’s worked his butt off with reduced staff to get this finished for me in these corona times, when some other builder may have said I had to wait 6 months or more. :notworthy:

I‘m guessing your delight in his kindness and craftsmanship will mean a lot to him. We need more of this :)

Thank you!! ❤

I‘m guessing your delight in his kindness and craftsmanship will mean a lot to him. We need more of this :)

or maybe he just likes your bat ears :lmao:

OMG, it’s marvellous! Drool. Beyond exciting.

Just an aside: I know tiny houses get surprisingly dusty. When we were staying with our friends in Sydney, I used their PacVac. Oh my goodness I whipped around their place in no time. No cords. Brilliant. I want one myself.

This looks great - thanks for pointing me to the thread. I wish you great happiness in your new home.
Thank you so much, Nick. :inlove:

I must say, amongst the joy and elation, I’m going through a bit of angst at being a first time home owner. :eek: I suppose it will settle with time and experience.

So glad you're finally IN, Cat. And now the dust (haha) has settled, you can sit under that tree and take your time taking in your new, beautiful world :inlove:

Here’s a few images of the outside area and the unpacked/decorated interior... lots of good hygge happening! :inlove:

53B08115-39D3-49C0-8217-26A388E01D8C.jpeg
CEF704D5-072B-45C6-AC08-41740196283B.jpeg
199E592F-3B3F-4E10-8DB4-6A5119E9EFF1.jpeg

Gosh you've got it up and running so quickly and with such wonderful bits and bobs. Homely already!

The little photos in the kitchen - where do they come from?

Back
Top Bottom