My Town in Monochrome

GrantP

MobiStar
Real Name
Grant Page
Live in a small town in central Florida that has been around since the early 1900s, so I am trying to start a black and white project in the historical down town district

image-2327072464.png

image-890594549.png

Great idea! :D I find Hipstamatic to be amazing for this type of project...

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Sorry forgot to mention these were taken I color with 645 pro and edited processed in Snapseed and Noir

Brilliant idea for a project, Grant. Little worried about your town at the moment, only one image shows a person! :confused:

Hope we'll be seeing more of the life of your town soon. :)

Thanks everyone, still trying to get used to taking pictures of people, I had I couple good shots yesterday, but couldn't bring myself to snap them

Thanks everyone, still trying to get used to taking pictures of people, I had I couple good shots yesterday, but couldn't bring myself to snap them
Just go for it, Grant. The iPhone is so quick and inconspicuous chances are you'll have grabbed the shot before they realise it. :)

I'm nervous taking people's photos too... but when you are able to grab one it's well worth it! Try to make it look like you're texting someone. :sneaky:

RoseCat said:
I'm nervous taking people's photos too... but when you are able to grab one it's well worth it! Try to make it look like you're texting someone. :sneaky:

Good advice!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom