Mobi365 Nagaisgich’s Project 366 - 2020 - Appstracts

Elevator wall. No cropping but a nudge of perspective just because my eye loves straight lines.

I wrung it through iColorama to provide a bit of mystery to the ordinary.View attachment 151809
Beautiful. :hearteyes:
I use the perspective tools in Snapseed quite often, because *straight lines* too, and a smidge of OCD. :rolleyes:

November beach and the Shiny Shoes
4CDED326-B007-4603-B714-BD6B9D638E67.jpeg

A shoe selfie.

Took this a few days ago.

I like the texture. I am thinking I would never be a purist. I love lots of negative space but am rarely in a space that allows me that. I love textureless photos and white photos but I also love texture and colour.

I dimmed the red belt and lightened the floor with Snapseed. I warped the edges with a DistressedX filter.

315FAA06-CA5E-45FB-8749-4ADC5DD464A2.jpeg

I like the texture. I am thinking I would never be a purist. I love lots of negative space but am rarely in a space that allows me that. I love textureless photos and white photos but I also love texture and colour.

I dimmed the red belt and lightened the floor with Snapseed. I warped the edges with a DistressedX filter.

View attachment 151934
Fab. Love it.

View attachment 151934
This is fab...
I hear you re “purist”. I am very eclectic in what I like too.

Update number 2:

Took this portrait picture before I had any fun editing app so I’m telling myself it’s fair to exchange for the one I deleted. I call it “internal place of shopping” it was lightened and faded in iColorama.
71ED6E47-D653-4CE6-98B2-6852BEAACFC4.jpeg

——
Update: excited about the new app but didn’t look close enough. My edits were compromised by not understanding how that app changes the photo as shot. Hopefully will get a photo up today.
——
I added a new app.. Cortex Cam which allows me to take early morning shots with less noise in the photo.

I liked the result enough to play in Focos for blurring (which I don’t think of when taking portraits) and Snapseed and then iColorama.

If I’m making up my own minimalism rules, this is my entry for today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom