Mobi365 Nagaisgich’s Project 366 - 2020 - Appstracts

A lovely piece of editing to remove most of the ceiling, but keep the detail on the lightbulbs. :thumbs:
The ceiling was kind of interesting and where I live, the hospitality business almost competes to have the best weird ceiling, so I didn’t want to lose it. The lines from the bulbs to “way up there” had to stay :)

A sideways window. I played with colour ... not sure I like the whole thing, and is it a bit busy? but I wonder what I will think a year from now :)

49FBD1F3-AB3C-4CAA-9A02-83918F0C3637.jpeg

My city. Liking how a couple of apps can change a mood from dark and moody (original) to dreamy. It was a lot of work to lighten it without losing the iconic tower.

Oh and I used to be a real estate agent... I’ve been inside nearly every one of those buildings. I used to take lots of shots from high floors.
204588D8-1E3F-4514-8A89-386A6C1AD966.jpeg

My city. Liking how a couple of apps can change a mood from dark and moody (original) to dreamy. It was a lot of work to lighten it without losing the iconic tower.

Oh and I used to be a real estate agent... I’ve been inside nearly every one of those buildings. I used to take lots of shots from high floors.
View attachment 152220
Superb, really like this :thumbs:

View attachment 152220
Wonderful tones... like this a lot. :hearteyes:

Today’s photo is a clash of hobbies. The original colour of this project was pretty bold so the challenge was making it fit my (based on no experience) idea of minimalistic photos. The texture isn’t in my (tiny) minimal criteria ... but it goes against my nature to virtually flatten a rough piece of yarn because I love yarn, so I was thrilled to find a paintbrush in iColorama that made these smooth rings ... So here is my conflated minimal/textured photo.
E725A8A1-4757-4FAE-B4C2-864B7BAC75E8.jpeg

Trying a new thing (again)

I’m staying at my friends house (cat sitting) and she has lots of mid-century teak furniture... and a little wooden ball.

I masked the teak in icolorama to just clean up the warm walls to a white. I resisted the urge to fade it all! I even resisted a black and white version. I’m so well behaved today.

CB3B4D91-7FDF-4DB0-A1F6-5383B303B05E.jpeg

I’m staying at my friends house (cat sitting) and she has lots of mid-century teak furniture... and a little wooden ball.

I masked the teak in icolorama to just clean up the warm walls to a white. I resisted the urge to fade it all! I even resisted a black and white version. I’m so well behaved today.

View attachment 152311
Lovely. What a great image. I think I would like it more if it didn’t include that shelf in the top right, but that’s just me. I LOVE mid-century teak furniture. Can I come and catsit?

Lovely. What a great image. I think I would like it more if it didn’t include that shelf in the top right, but that’s just me. I LOVE mid-century teak furniture. Can I come and catsit?
I thought about not including the shelf. But I’ve seen a composition of minimalist photos that includes a primary and a secondary item. I’m here at at her house another couple of days so I may do more compositions of it.

It’s kind of an odd house because a lot of it is her mid century teak taste and the rest is her ex’s Pier 1 black iron and thick rough wood.

I thought about not including the shelf. But I’ve seen a composition of minimalist photos that includes a primary and a secondary item. I’m here at at her house another couple of days so I may do more compositions of it.

It’s kind of an odd house because a lot of it is her mid century teak taste and the rest is her ex’s Pier 1 black iron and thick rough wood.
I can see why they’re no longer together. ;)

View attachment 152311
Ooooo... love it. And mid century furniture. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom