Mobi365 Nagaisgich’s Project 366 - 2020 - Appstracts

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
Trying this as a complete newbie to minimalism. I’m sure today’s attempt is too busy to qualify. But I liked the weird door.
840EF52D-34B9-4812-8408-5A59396E3293.jpeg

Trying this as a complete newbie to minimalism. I’m sure today’s attempt is too busy to qualify. But I liked the weird door.

I like it, too. And I love your idea of minimalism for a 365! And none of us are here to decide whether or not any given image ‘qualifies’ as this or that — we’re here to enjoy the journey alongside you. So have at it!

Trying this as a complete newbie to minimalism. I’m sure today’s attempt is too busy to qualify. But I liked the weird door. View attachment 151358
Welcome to the 365 Club Carmel! It started off with quite a few members, but dwindled. You’ve started well on your minimalist quest with this one. I think you’d love the work of another 365-er, chineezguy Michael. If you need inspiration at any time, take a look at his thread: https://mobitog.com/threads/chineezguy’s-365-2019.23640/

I like it, too. And I love your idea of minimalism for a 365! And none of us are here to decide whether or not any given image ‘qualifies’ as this or that — we’re here to enjoy the journey alongside you. So have at it!
I got the idea from wanting to see how my own idea of minimalism changes as I learn.

another good one. do you shoot these in this way or are they cropped for the minimal effect?
This was a very quick shot of a house as I was walking in the cold with no gloves on. So I did get nearly the whole house with my arms up in the air… This is the long way of saying yes this one is definitely cropped. But my goal is to compose during a shot, without too much editing needed after.
688A8970-7C05-4803-9165-6D3DE505EC12.jpeg
But my goal is to compose during a shot, without too much editing needed after.

This was a very quick shot of a house as I was walking in the cold with no gloves on. So I did get nearly the whole house with my arms up in the air… This is the long way of saying yes this one is definitely cropped. But my goal is to compose during a shot, without too much editing needed after.View attachment 151426But my goal is to compose during a shot, without too much editing needed after.
I'd have to train myself to 'see' minimally, I tend to look at the larger picture most of the time. A good exercise :thumbs:

I'd have to train myself to 'see' minimally, I tend to look at the larger picture most of the time. A good exercise :thumbs:
Trust me, I’m just learning. I have to say that house was kind of an obvious choice especially with the old brick veranda type of houses on either side of it. I tried to be minimal in my life so I was instantly attracted to minimal photography when I saw it a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom