Nesting pair

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Real Name
Valeri
Device
Our nesting pair of bald eagles were out together hunting this morning.

It has been a goal of mine to capture a picture of them on my iPhone since I moved here and I saw the first one fly over my house. Now that I have, it's kinda bittersweet... Gotta get a close up. I want one of them flying. They are magnificent in the air.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351776545.974545.jpg

Our nesting pair of bald eagles were out together hunting this morning.

It has been a goal of mine to capture a picture of them on my iPhone since I moved here and I saw the first one fly over my house. Now that I have, it's kinda bittersweet... Gotta get a close up. I want one of them flying. They are magnificent in the air.

View attachment 25907

Awesome Valeri! :)
With those beautiful surroundings you should never need to go indoors!
... and you have a nesting pair of Bald Eagles to keep you company.

Awesome Valeri! :)
With those beautiful surroundings you should never need to go indoors!
... and you have a nesting pair of Bald Eagles to keep you company.

I would stay outside all day long if I could.. As it is I already spend way too much time indulging myself in my surroundings. I swear it is what keeps me going. When I can't go walking for long periods of time, I miss it something fierce. I'm my best outside surrounded by my trees, my lake and watching the birds fly.

When I'm cooped up in the house, I could go mad. Even for a few hours.

This is so cool!! How lucky to have these magnificent neighbors!! :D

Have you seen this live eagle cam? Two years ago (before iPhoneography) ;) I was GLUED to this. It's A-MAZING. Watched the eaglets hatch, grow, be fed, and learn to fly. :inlove:

http://m.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom