IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 24th August 2019. Judging will take place on Sunday 25th August 2019 or soon thereafter.

This week's winner lkbside Leslie will be our guest judge for the above period.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Last edited:
Yeah, I might just post the same image every week, saves a lot of effort :sneaky: :lol:
Quite. You could do it as an experiment — see how long before someone noticed :mobibabe:
Recursive.
AAA2015FL1-2-1-01-01-01-01.jpeg

IMG_20190802_140228_2.jpg

Pompeii
“In the darkness you could hear the crying of women, the wailing of infants, and the shouting of men. Some prayed for help. Others wished for death. But still more imagined that there were no Gods left, and that the universe was plunged into eternal darkness.”
― Pliny the Younger,

4688B80D-467A-46C6-9A5C-888BCB90A3A4.jpeg

Graffiti on the edge of nowhere (about 50 feet from the Pacific Ocean and over a mile from the nearest building or paved road). I first read it as Shag vs Metal, which left me blank. But after studying the photo and googling some, I think the v is actually a heart and SHAG is actually SHAGL, an acronym. So the whole thing reads "Sleaze, Hair, and GLam loves Metal." Maybe.

Last edited:
View attachment 148531

Graffiti on the edge of nowhere (about 50 feet from the Pacific Ocean and over a mile from the nearest building or paved road). I first fead it as Shag vs Metal, which left me blank. But after studying the photo and googling some, I think the v is actually a heart and SHAG is actually SHAGL, an acronym. So the whole thing reads "Sleaze, Hair, and GLam loves Metal." Maybe.
It could be a “handle” and this person goes around putting this on anything metal. I think you should follow the trail. :D

View attachment 148531

Graffiti on the edge of nowhere (about 50 feet from the Pacific Ocean and over a mile from the nearest building or paved road). I first fead it as Shag vs Metal, which left me blank. But after studying the photo and googling some, I think the v is actually a heart and SHAG is actually SHAGL, an acronym. So the whole thing reads "Sleaze, Hair, and GLam loves Metal." Maybe.
So odd.

View attachment 148531

Graffiti on the edge of nowhere (about 50 feet from the Pacific Ocean and over a mile from the nearest building or paved road). I first read it as Shag vs Metal, which left me blank. But after studying the photo and googling some, I think the v is actually a heart and SHAG is actually SHAGL, an acronym. So the whole thing reads "Sleaze, Hair, and GLam loves Metal." Maybe.
I think it's a nickname and he just loves metal (music).

Back
Top Bottom