B&W RESULT:#142 Black & White Challenge

Well, first of all congrats rizole and lkbside for the 2nd and 3rd place. I've seen many shots as candidates for the first place! Lots of well seen moments worth to capture.

I'm glad I could transfer the moment and the mood in my shot even though it was just water, wind and light!
Thank you so much for honoring my moment.

Ok, after much thought and even more banging my head against a wall, I've finally made my choices. It definitely was not easy as there were so many great photographs. Each one grabbed my attention in one way or another. With that said, here are my choices for the week.

#1 TomHH Tom’s Drama, baby!
View attachment 149068
This is a very well composed shit that just begs for attention as soon as to see it. Visually it just has that "pop"!

#2 rizole Rizole’s Cat and mouse. What's not to love about this one? Not only is the composition spot on, bit it is flat out fun. And isn't that what photography is supposed to be?

#3 lkbside Leslie’s Dynjandi waterfalls, Iceland. This perfectly framed shot caught my eye immediately, and then my imagination took over. I could almost hear the waterfalls cascading downward as well as feel a chill in the air.
Well done Mike. I think you did an amazing job on the judging, considering you’re new to Mobitog and new to judging. Great choices, but it must have been difficult. Congratulations TomHH Tom for that beautiful, atmospheric image. Were you employing the deepop hover method of getting photos? Well done to rizole Rizole for second place and lkbside Leslie for third. I think we all would have struggled to choose the winners this week. I will now place Tom’s lovely seascape alongside the great and the good in The Gallery.

Ok, after much thought and even more banging my head against a wall, I've finally made my choices. It definitely was not easy as there were so many great photographs. Each one grabbed my attention in one way or another. With that said, here are my choices for the week.

#1 TomHH Tom’s Drama, baby!
View attachment 149068
This is a very well composed shit that just begs for attention as soon as to see it. Visually it just has that "pop"!

#2 rizole Rizole’s Cat and mouse. What's not to love about this one? Not only is the composition spot on, bit it is flat out fun. And isn't that what photography is supposed to be?

#3 lkbside Leslie’s Dynjandi waterfalls, Iceland. This perfectly framed shot caught my eye immediately, and then my imagination took over. I could almost hear the waterfalls cascading downward as well as feel a chill in the air.
Fab choices Mike! Congrats TomHH Tom! Your image is amazing! :inlove: High fives to rizole and lkbside Leslie!

Back
Top Bottom