B&W RESULT: #148 Black & White Challenge

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190921075755565_COVER-01.jpeg

There's a killer on the loose.

Now this plays with the mind because I thought, at first glance, that the black calf was a shadow and I thought “How does that work?”. :D But someone has been in the wars - look at those scars.:(
I think thats branding, Jilly, with a stray piece of hay.... or is that what you were meaning?

I'd be ready to pick this one as the winner, except that you're the judge. :lmao: I don't think we've got a street view that long anywhere in Santa Cruz County.
Ted, just another flash of luck in my photographic life... ;) But I appreciate your will! :whistle: Thank you so much!

Now this plays with the mind because I thought, at first glance, that the black calf was a shadow and I thought “How does that work?”. :D But someone has been in the wars - look at those scars.:(
Yes, I keep thinking the calf is a shadow too... thought of removing it but feels like a lot of work.

Yes...and tags and brandings. :coldsweat:

View attachment 150644
pre-owned

I may have posted this before and my apologies if I have, but as previously mentioned, we seem to have lost the ability to look back at what we've posted on MobiTog.
Oh, don’t worry about whether you’ve posted it before - nobody’s going to remember. :D We’re all goldfish.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom