B&W RESULT: #165 Black & White Challenge

2020-02-18 05.41.18 1.jpg

under construction

Is she local to Corby then, or ...?
As a family we hail from Market Harborough. My eldest sister is in Rutland and my middle sister a few miles south of Harborough, so Corby and Kettering are close enough to pull her and her family that way.
There was no A14 when I was a kid around there ... They extended it sometimes in the 90's or 00's, I guess.
I hear A14 in conversation only when I'm travelling down to or around that area and talking to family about it

As a family we hail from Market Harborough. My eldest sister is in Rutland and my middle sister a few miles south of Harborough, so Corby and Kettering are close enough to pull her and her family that way.
There was no A14 when I was a kid around there ... They extended it sometimes in the 90's or 00's, I guess.
I hear A14 in conversation only when I'm travelling down to or around that area and talking to family about it
We drove through Market Harborough after visiting East Carlton. There was no A14 when I was young either (much earlier than when you were a kid) and we used to travel from Rutland to Northampton where my sister lived. I have difficulty now working out where the old road went.

Back
Top Bottom