B&W RESULT: #165 Black & White Challenge

Blimey! I wonder if the doctors looking for a way to protect against the new virus have thought of putting a scarf over a face mask? :lol: Very topical John, well found.
For your next entrepreneurial venture: fashion-forward hazmat suits (although if I thought of it, probably someone already has it in development and is soliciting venture capital).

For your next entrepreneurial venture: fashion-forward hazmat suits (although if I thought of it, probably someone already has it in development and is soliciting venture capital).
Yes. They’ll be on Kickstarter. :lmao:

Untitled.
20200220_142752-01.jpeg

Snapseed, blue filter on the b&w coversion. high contrast, high highlights, glamour glow, removed structure.

I’ve noticed that even though it says in the challenge instructions to include camera and editing details very few people actually do. Are they automatically disqualified? What not go back and edit your info in there.

Also, it is standard MobiTog protocol for all posted images to include camera app and editing details.
I know, people forget. It’s an important courtesy to help new people learn and to show there are no secrets here.

Are they automatically disqualified?
Seems harsh and without precedent. The 4th rule starts:
"Please remember......"
Not so much a rule....

it is standard MobiTog protocol for all posted images to include camera app and editing details
I post my details when they differ from my habit. I've been here something like 4 years i think. Im not sure how many pictutes ive posted in total but I don't think mobitog or its members would benefit from "snapseed, ambience, structure, tonal contrast, Hdr" tagged on every one or probably even on every tenth one of my pictures. Useful occasionaly, noise if done every time.
I could tag my details and process more often, agreed, but every time when i try nothing new? Seems excessive and rather pointless.

Last edited:
"Please remember......"
Not so much a rule....

I post my details when they differ from my habit. I've been here something like 4 years i think. Im not sure how many pictutes ive posted in total but I don't think mobitog or its members would benefit from "snapseed, ambience, structure, tonal contrast, Hdr" tagged on every one or probably even on every tenth one of my pictures. Useful occasionaly, noise if done every time.
I could tag my details and process more often, agreed, but every time when i try nothing new? Seems excessive and rather pointless.
It’s just the proper thing, eh? Nobody else knows what you are doing besides you.

I’ve noticed that even though it says in the challenge instructions to include camera and editing details very few people actually do. Are they automatically disqualified? What not go back and edit your info in there.

Also, it is standard MobiTog protocol for all posted images to include camera app and editing details.
I know, people forget. It’s an important courtesy to help new people learn and to show there are no secrets here.
“automatically disqualified” :lmao: . Yes, it is a requirement when posting an image to a challenge, and people do forget and need reminding from time to time. But there are ways of encouraging people to “do the right thing” and has using a sledgehammer to crack a nut ever produced an edible nut? Gentle reminders are the way to go I think, so thank you for bringing up the topic, it saves me doing it.:D

"Please remember......"
Not so much a rule....

Yes, for people who don’t often post in the challenges, or post many images at all, it’s much simpler for them to say how they edited their images. But for someone like you who supports, not only the challenges, but other areas of Mobitog, I agree it’s excessive. If we want to know how someone has produced their image, and we want to encourage members to tell us about their editing, then we can always just ask. Simples.:D

"Please remember......"
Not so much a rule....

Yikes. Guilty… most likely. I’ll do better.

Back
Top Bottom