B&W RESULT: #170 Black & White Challenge

Congrats rizole for the win, great drama going on there.
Yay to Jef and JillyG :thumbs:
Is this the first full lock down week in b/w? There were quite a few similar images this week, kind of a sombre feel going on. I did think about editing a few older shots but somehow I didn't think they would look right, but maybe that's just how this whole thing has me feeling :(
Anyway, stay safe everyone.

Hi everyone,

first of all, I hope everyone’s fine.

As always, I had a lot of pleasure watching your pics. It was difficult for me to choose my favorites.

Here are my choices :

HM for TomHH for « staring at the sea », Glasshousebc with « caugh in the act... », terse with « ghost birds » And NickLeon with « the Line is clear... ».

3rd place to JillyG for « sunflower ». Great details... Love this. Well done!

View attachment 156565

2nd place to Jef for « End of shift ». Love the point of view and the atmosphere. Well done!

View attachment 156563

And the winner of this week challenge is rizole with « Horsehold ». Love the contrast, the atmosphere, the details. Great pic. Congratulations !!! :)

View attachment 156564

Wish you all a nice and safe week.
Congrats rizole, a dramatic image (and a great pick sdimbour). Applause for Jef, JillyG, and the HMs (including me -- thanks, Sandra).

Hi everyone,

As always, I had a lot of pleasure watching your pics. It was difficult for me to choose my favorites.

Here are my choices :

HM for TomHH for « staring at the sea », Glasshousebc with « caugh in the act... », terse with « ghost birds » And NickLeon with « the Line is clear... ».

View attachment 156565

2nd place to Jef for « End of shift ». Love the point of view and the atmosphere. Well done!

View attachment 156563

And the winner of this week challenge is rizole with « Horsehold ». Love the contrast, the atmosphere, the details. Great pic. Congratulations !!! :)

View attachment 156564

A beautiful batch of black and whites! I kept coming back to rizole Rizole’s!

Hi everyone,

Here are my choices :

View attachment 156565

View attachment 156563

View attachment 156564

Congrats rizole Riz!! One of my favorite images... well done sir!
High fives to Jef ... such an emotional image, JillyG - love that bit of spider web! - and all the HMs.
:inlove:

Back
Top Bottom