B&W RESULT: #196 Black & White Challenge

Agh, it was very difficult, once I’d chosen my favourite four, to choose the winner, but choose I had to. The winner is deepop David with Per Ted’s Advice.

View attachment 164049
The more I look at it, the more surreal and marvellous I think this is. I don’t know if anyone’s familiar with the Machinarium game, but it reminds me of that. I expect a little robot to come gliding through at any moment. :D
Hah. Told you so. :D Great image, David. Doesn't matter how you got there.

And thank you, Jilly for placing my shot with those great photos from Sandra and Kevin.

Agh, it was very difficult, once I’d chosen my favourite four, to choose the winner, but choose I had to. The winner is deepop David with Per Ted’s Advice.

View attachment 164049
The more I look at it, the more surreal and marvellous I think this is. I don’t know if anyone’s familiar with the Machinarium game, but it reminds me of that. I expect a little robot to come gliding through at any moment. :D
Yay!!! I love this image!! Congrats deepop David!! :inlove:

And, because I can’t put more than three images into a post, the runners-up will appear here (taking a leaf out of Geek1956 Kevin’s book :lol: ). All of these images come in a close second.

View attachment 164050
sdimbour Sandra with The Leaf - what a fabulous still life. Look at those veins and water droplets. Sandra’s not afraid to get her knees dirty by getting down to ground level to get a photo.

View attachment 164051
terse Ted, You go your way, I’ll go mine. I love the silhouettes of the bird and the human. Great composition and texture.

View attachment 164052
Geek1956 Kevin, Close Encounters - another fabulous silhouette, with two people and two ships. It’s so atmospheric!
Well chosen Jilly! Congrats sdimbour Sandra, terse Ted & Geek1956 Kevin! All really beautiful images.

View attachment 164049

congrats deepop
Great image !!!! Well done :thumbs:

And, because I can’t put more than three images into a post, the runners-up will appear here (taking a leaf out of Geek1956 Kevin’s book :lol: ). All of these images come in a close second.

View attachment 164050
sdimbour Sandra with The Leaf - what a fabulous still life. Look at those veins and water droplets. Sandra’s not afraid to get her knees dirty by getting down to ground level to get a photo.

View attachment 164051
terse Ted, You go your way, I’ll go mine. I love the silhouettes of the bird and the human. Great composition and texture.

View attachment 164052
Geek1956 Kevin, Close Encounters - another fabulous silhouette, with two people and two ships. It’s so atmospheric!

thanks JillyG :inlove:
Congrats Geek1956 and terse - love your silhouettes :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom