B&W RESULT: #203 Black & White Challenge

95F7DC26-CE74-4E9F-9D9D-C1603172BE2D.jpeg

Hunter
Lightroom, Snapseed, Photos

Oh no, we’ve lost it Kevin. :(
Couldn’t quite work out how to dessturate. I turned the saturation down to zero Jill but it still looked iffie. Editing snot my strong suite

Couldn’t quite work out how to dessturate. I turned the saturation down to zero Jill but it still looked iffie. Editing snot my strong suite
I can do it. It would be a shame not to include it this week.

Agh, I’m so sorry. I’m late closing the challenge! We had some “excitement” this morning, just before we went out, because someone had posted explicit photographs onto the site, but in a gallery. Juliana very kindly texted me to let me know (one of the benefits of being in a different time zone). Rog had to block the person and delete the gallery. With all that, I forgot to close this. But anyway, enough of all that. This challenge is now CLOSED and it’s up to rizole Rizole to choose his favourites. Whenever you’re ready sir.

Agh, I’m so sorry. I’m late closing the challenge! We had some “excitement” this morning, just before we went out, because someone had posted explicit photographs onto the site, but in a gallery. Juliana very kindly texted me to let me know (one of the benefits of being in a different time zone). Rog had to block the person and delete the gallery. With all that, I forgot to close this. But anyway, enough of all that. This challenge is now CLOSED and it’s up to rizole Rizole to choose his favourites. Whenever you’re ready sir.
Just building a chicken run, I'll get onto it after the front wiring is done.

IMG_20210509_130038.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my!!! I posted a gallery this morning but it was fairly mild when I posted it......

Back
Top Bottom