B&W RESULT: #206 Black & White Challenge

But the Little Mermaid….. Oh, I’ve been Disney-fied!!!!!!
I was thinking more of the tales like Andersen's The Little Mermaid: "Consuming the potion will make her feel as if a sword is being passed through her body, yet when she recovers, she will have two human legs and will be able to dance like no human has ever danced before. However, she will constantly feel as if she is walking on sharp knives."

In the Coliseum
Photos
3EF53090-9DD6-4969-9C42-FE37295F8916.jpeg

I was thinking more of the tales like Andersen's The Little Mermaid: "Consuming the potion will make her feel as if a sword is being passed through her body, yet when she recovers, she will have two human legs and will be able to dance like no human has ever danced before. However, she will constantly feel as if she is walking on sharp knives."
That definitely sounds like an olde fairytale. Did you know that the original Cinderella includes toe cutting off and eye pecking out? What horrors were written for kids!

Im
This intrigues me. How can an app take a better macro than the standard camera when they both use the same hardware?
I’m guessing algorithms. I don’t think the subject focus is any different, but maybe they incorporate some depth information to blur the background a la portrait mode in the iPhone. Maybe Ted or Rizole know.

This intrigues me. How can an app take a better macro than the standard camera when they both use the same hardware?
No special knowledge here, but I'd guess it's digital zoom plus some tweaks/compensations for the usual macro shooting situation (close focus, subject taking most of the frame, everything else less important). If you can make some guesses about what the image is NOT going to be, you can probably optimize more for what it is going to be. (In other words, algorithms, as deepop said. :D )

Totally guessing.

Back
Top Bottom