Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 24th July 2021. Judging will take place on Sunday 25th July 2021, or soon thereafter.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE. Please note specifically Rule 4: Generally, anything goes in terms of processing, within the bounds of common decency and the Specific Rules for the Challenge or Contest, but entrants must document how they achieved the submitted result in their Challenge or Contest post, i.e. name of the device used to take the image and list each app used, in the order it is used.

This week's winner rizole Rizole will be our guest judge for the above period.

Last edited:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Woodsy
I’m getting to be a Hipsta addict.

A983F95D-A201-456B-A82C-9546A6DE3E9B.jpeg

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020 & June 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
D8282F9D-2E83-4EE7-AA0F-C0D9C3DCBA58.jpeg

Tailgating
She was bundled up in a comfy chair with a lap robe, iPad, phone, and headphones while her two companions fished off the edge of the wharf. (The reflections in the tailgate and in her sunglasses are her guys, not me.)
Apple cam, Photos

Last edited:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 168769

Tailgating
She was bundled up in a comfy chair with a lap robe, iPad, phone, and headphones while her two companions fished off the edge of the wharf. (The reflections in the tailgate and in her sunglasses are her guys, not me.)
Apple cam, Photos
What a great photo, and she didn’t mind being photographed? There’s some red in this Ted. :rolleyes: Could you do the necessary and repost?:thumbs:

WOTANICUS

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
View attachment 168769

Tailgating
Apple cam, Photos
Had to look twice at this one, to see the full story going on in the reflections. Wonderful!

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020 + April 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
View attachment 168769

Tailgating
Apple cam, Photos
Nailed it.

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
There’s some red in this Ted. :rolleyes: Could you do the necessary and repost?:thumbs:
Yep, I can see it now. I'll take care of it (after coffee).

EDIT: All fixed

Last edited:

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
What a great photo, and she didn’t mind being photographed?

Had to look twice at this one, to see the full story going on in the reflections. Wonderful!

Nailed it.

Winner then, lets close now :lol:

I had to look back, too. Now, I doubly love it!
Thanks y'all, but don't be hasty handing over the gold. :D There's always someone around who can pull a bigger rabbit out of the hat. We've seen it happen plenty of times.

The lady didn't know she was being photographed (and I think she was busy photographing her fishermen). This was just a lucky hip shot. I was so close because I had to squeeze between her and the two guys on the walkway fishing over the rail.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Thanks y'all, but don't be hasty handing over the gold. :D There's always someone around who can pull a bigger rabbit out of the hat. We've seen it happen plenty of times.

The lady didn't know she was being photographed (and I think she was busy photographing her fishermen). This was just a lucky hip shot. I was so close because I had to squeeze between her and the two guys on the walkway fishing over the rail.
Interesting, looks like a planned portrait.