B&W RESULT: #209 Black & White Challenge

PXL_20210603_150627984.jpg
PXL_20210603_150546272.jpg

So, the Corpus Clock Cambridge. I'm sure this clock has been mentioned on Mobitog in the past. Really difficult to take a photo of, unless you either have all day or can maybe get there before the tourists (me). Too much reflection, too many people trying to gawp (me).
Wiki Link

View attachment 169312View attachment 169313
So, the Corpus Clock Cambridge. I'm sure this clock has been mentioned on Mobitog in the past. Really difficult to take a photo of, unless you either have all day or can maybe get there before the tourists (me). Too much reflection, too many people trying to gawp (me).
Wiki Link
Yes, it’s a really difficult one to capture, but you’ve done a great job with this one. Rog has taken it with a long exposure with someone walking by, and that was successful. But, as you say, there’s usually too much reflection (if there can ever be such a thing) and too many people.

Yes, it’s a really difficult one to capture, but you’ve done a great job with this one. Rog has taken it with a long exposure with someone walking by, and that was successful. But, as you say, there’s usually too much reflection (if there can ever be such a thing) and too many people.
Thank you.

"The Abyss Gazes Also Into Him" - Self portrait, taken with iphone native camera, then as a test, imported into Fimo with Pan 100 film. Popped into Snapseed as I suspected there might be a bit of colour lurking in it, desaturated and the highlights tweaked.

IMG_E0378[1].JPG

Poe time.

One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy.
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret,
Never to be told.
Eight for a wish,
Nine for a kiss,
Ten for a bird you should not miss.
Eleven for health,
Twelve for wealth,
Thirteen beware it’s the devil himself.
Now I don't want to come accross as some kind of thin lipped, scowling pedant (I am one, I just don't want to come accross as one) but Poe was all about a raven and one for sorrow is magpies. Both corvids, I grant you, but the birds in my pic are starlings, completely different :mobibabe:.

Back
Top Bottom