B&W RESULT: #210 Black & White Challenge

Only edited in LRM. Unless I have a lot of time I usually just use the native camera.
Same here. But I have a bunch of 3rd party camera apps on my phone, and I've started going through them to decide which ones are worth the trouble. Your photo reminded me of Lightroom Mobile's camera, which I have liked, so I thought I'd use it steadily for a few days to see if I still get along with it.

There are some popular cam apps that I used to like but now drive me nuts. ProCamera (iOS only), for example. If I'm shooting in ISO priority mode, say, and have it all set up, and then decide to switch from Wide to Tele, it unlocks all my settings -- including ISO -- and sets them freewheeling. Argh!!!

EDIT: Whoops, no, it wasn't ProCamera but some other app that I've probably already deleted.

Last edited:
You don't have whale skeletons in your neighborhood?

I've lived here so long now, it's very hard to imagine what it looks like to people who live elsewhere. It's difficult for everyone, I think -- hard to see your home ground as it might look to a stranger and to pick out what's interesting.
Funny, I was thinking of doing next year’s 52 (or 365, if I’m feeling spunky) with a theme of “my home town” or #within 10 miles of my house” or some such, just for that reason.

D2E72AF6-36AE-4884-820F-3CADEA8041F5.jpeg

A walk on the beach
Apple cam + Moment 2x tele, Photos, Snapseed (Tonal Contrast)

I love a good lighthouse, theres something inherently romantic and at the same time quite sad about them.
Yes, most of them have a lonely feel to me, too. And then there's:

But her voice came angrily out of the night​
"To Hell with the keeper of the Eddystone Light!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom