IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Well, here we all are at number three of the challenge - who said it would never take off?:)

What I'd like us to try to do is to reimagine some album covers chosen by the winner of the previous previous challenge :confused:. So that means that for this one, deepop David chooses his favourite albums, we all reimagine them and then GroovyGouvy chooses the winner and then chooses her favourites and so it goes on until someone comes up with another better idea.

So, deepop David has given me his favourite albums for us to reimagine. They are:

Let It Bleed - The Rolling Stones
Blonde on Blonde - Bob Dylan
Rubber Soul - The Beatles
Axis: Bold as Love - Jimi Hendrix

Something for us all to work on there (including David) I hope you agree. What I would say is, don't think of the music or the original album cover, just concentrate on the title and try to represent that in the square album cover format.

There are two challenge-specific rules and they are that the original artist or artists should NOT appear on your cover and the image should be square. You can, however, put people, text, flora, fauna, aliens or anything else on it. Colour, black and white or a combo of both.

This challenge will run until 8th June.

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Good luck and Happy Reimaginings!

Last edited:
Let It Bleed

image.jpeg

To kick us off. Drawn in Procreate, processed in iColorama. Words in MasterFX.

Back
Top Bottom