APPstract RESULT: APPstract #42 30 August until sometime in September NO THEME!

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
APPstract #42
1598905409158.jpeg

“Form itself, even if completely abstract ... has its own inner sound.”
― Wassily Kandinsky

“But nobody is visually naive any longer. We are cluttered with images, and only abstract art can bring us to the threshold of the divine.”
― Dominique De Menil, The Rothko Chapel: Writings on Art and the Threshold of the Divine

Rules:
1. Interpret the theme
2. Use apps
3. Tell us something about your image/edit

Please see MobiTog challenge rules here

JUDGE: JillyG Jilly

THEME: NO THEME

Pickles Comic Strip for May 23, 2020

Last edited:
No theme this time. I want to encourage self-expression, and don’t want to limit anybody’s scope with a theme. Or, it could be that I’m just lazy. :lmao:

I think you’ve covered every angle there :thumbs:
I like themes for the inspiration and/or challenge and/or help
and no-themes for the rest and/or the opportunity to look at half-done bits & pieces and/or to dream up something and/or plagiarise Starzee ’s latest brilliance No, it was just the three reasons for liking no-themes :confused::appsir::alien::mobibabe:

8EF40B03-AC86-414F-AA1B-57C1B060E720.jpeg

then Starzee inspired me to try the two-step Imaengine edit in her 365 this week. (I managed one step :confused: ) So this is Snow White and Rose Red being brought out of the forest by Bear. The previous drawings and edits were in SketchClub Distressed Fx+ and Union. Then one of the Imaengine versions blended on top.

very nice :)

One of rizole’s posts made me think of ‘collective nouns’ as an interesting abstract art theme. Now I’ve got “logical fallacies” on the list.
Sigh. I’ve been particularly vulnerable to procrastination this week
I think logical fallacies in collective nouns is a lovely theme.

View attachment 160336

then Starzee inspired me to try the two-step Imaengine edit in her 365 this week. (I managed one step :confused: ) So this is Snow White and Rose Red being brought out of the forest by Bear. The previous drawings and edits were in SketchClub Distressed Fx+ and Union. Then one of the Imaengine versions blended on top.
You excel, then. You only needed one step.

You excel, then. You only needed one step.

pick the primary school teacher :rolleyes: :alien: :feet::inlove:

I think logical fallacies in collective nouns is a lovely theme.

i was thinking about a bliss or a fantasy or [etc] of unicorns mentioned in rizole’s TTP quiz - how i would draw or collage it. Then I thought (as one does) of sardines. A ‘family of sardines’.
I haven’t been the same since.

Back
Top Bottom