APPstract RESULT: APPstract #42 30 August until sometime in September NO THEME!

PXL_20200914_104414764-01.jpeg

nature inspired chaos

Covid, transhumanism (Human 2.0) wildfires, rushed vaccinations, bioweaponry, floods, famine, corporate corruption, violence, greed, neglect . . . . . . I think I like the orange one best . . . . . .

70F197DC-056B-4160-BA2B-C9D3DB77A936.jpeg

SketchClub, Union, Pixlr, SnapSeed

Googled...added to my ”gotta check it out” list. Just the images on Wikipedia sold me.
It's not a horror film as such, in fact I'd struggle to classify it at all. But as a long time horror/sci-fi/fantasy fan I'd say it's probably the only film that caused me real physiological problems. Not sure if its my problem or a testament to how weird and creepy the film is. It's been years since I've watched it but I can still hear the 'woman in the radiator' now. :eek:

33D02CA0-8525-41F3-9E03-BB0FCBDBBE3D.jpeg

Forest path
(I hope impressionism counts for appstracts.)
Four camera motion shots using Slow Shutter Cam (2 motion blur, 2 light trails), stacked in Affinity Photo (stack mode Minimum), and the color-enhanced and cropped slightly in ACDSee Pro. I don't think I used iColorama on this one, but I could be wrong -- it's hard to keep track of all the variations.

Last edited:
yeah. I could’ve lived without that experience. I also saw Blue Velvet about 47 times in my Hons year. I liked [if that’s the word] the Dennis Hopper/Dean Stockwell Roy Orbison mime scene. Warning: some NSFW content :mobibabe:

So many actors I love! And look how young they were!

View attachment 160588

Forest path
Four camera motion shots using Slow Shutter Cam (2 motion blur, 2 light trails), stacked in Affinity Photo (stack mode Minimum), and the color-enhanced and cropped in ACDSee Pro. I don't think I used iColorama on this one, but I could be wrong -- it's hard to keep track of all the variations.

love the sense of depth you’ve created here — and of that winding path leading somewhere ! (Wonderful play with light) :notworthy:

View attachment 160588

Forest path
Four camera motion shots using Slow Shutter Cam (2 motion blur, 2 light trails), stacked in Affinity Photo (stack mode Minimum), and the color-enhanced and cropped in ACDSee Pro. I don't think I used iColorama on this one, but I could be wrong -- it's hard to keep track of all the variations.
Okay, now I’m just plain jealous. This is fabulous!!!!!!

It's not a horror film as such, in fact I'd struggle to classify it at all. But as a long time horror/sci-fi/fantasy fan I'd say it's probably the only film that caused me real physiological problems. Not sure if its my problem or a testament to how weird and creepy the film is. It's been years since I've watched it but I can still hear the 'woman in the radiator' now. :eek:
yeah. I could’ve lived without that experience. I also saw Blue Velvet about 47 times in my Hons year. I liked [if that’s the word] the Dennis Hopper/Dean Stockwell Roy Orbison mime scene. Warning: some NSFW content :mobibabe:

I don’t know if I’m excited to see it now, or too afraid to watch. :lmao: Sunday afternoon is usually my time to chill and watch a movie.

I don’t know if I’m excited to see it now, or too afraid to watch. :lmao: Sunday afternoon is usually my time to chill and watch a movie.
Should read psychological btw, spell check for you :lol:

Weirdly this article puts Eraserhead as Lynch's best film. Not sure I agree and I'm sure Jen wouldn't :D

Last edited:

F47FA297-6706-4A39-9BF7-492F916EFD29.jpeg

a mashup in Mixerpiece and two versions from Circular - another app I had forgotten about. Last one through BeCasso as well. Now I look at them, I wish I’d put them all through BeCasso .

in other news, I Cloud-backed up my old iPad to kick off my new iPad. SketchClub appears to have had a major update at the exact same time. I lost all my brushes and my ‘gallery’ images :cryingcat:

Here’s my image from last year’s 365 that uses an image of Miss Laurel Near, the Lady in the Radiator. Not part of the challenge; I’ll post that in a moment.

A619A220-159F-464B-8D4D-C01036E22FD2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom