APPstract RESULT: APPStract #43 From 1 October Until Sometime After That. Theme: Steal Like an Artist

Welcome to APPstract, Kevin - nice to see you again, too : )

That is an extremely strange image :feet: - should I recognise the red pig & man from somewhere?
Not sure, but they were exhibits that I captured at Sydney’s White Rabbit Chinese contemporary art gallery. All wonderfully weird and wacky stuff

This was a collage I edited from a series of photos taken at Sydney’s NSW art gallery. Edited using the Juxtaposer app.
69B2FDBC-D974-4771-ADF5-603897BEE431.jpeg

Raw image taken at the National portraite Gallery in Canberra. Dalis Melting watch was captured from a sculpture in Sydney’s CBD. Edited using Juxtaposer and distressed FX
8E5CE705-CDA7-47F6-B65C-C497DC4E4A76.jpeg

Raw image taken at the National portraite Gallery in Canberra. Dalis Melting watch was captured from a sculpture in Sydney’s CBD. Edited using Juxtaposer and distressed FX
View attachment 161221

Great to see your abstract images, Kevin! Is abstract a new string to your bow? Or have we just not seen them before?

I think you can up to 24 hours or so. After then, deleting a post requires very, very special powers, born of many, many years scholarship of the dark arts.
Could someone look into it please? I tried to delete it within two minutes, and I couldn’t find a way.

Edit: I’ve got Save and Cancel, but no Trashcan or Delete.
99AF1312-D18D-40BE-90F5-BB1683087674.jpeg

I think you can up to 24 hours or so. After then, deleting a post requires very, very special powers, born of many, many years scholarship of the dark arts.
That’s correct. Members can edit for certain amount of time then staff need to delete. Flag any posts that need deleting and we’ll sort :)

Could someone look into it please? I tried to delete it within two minutes, and I couldn’t find a way.

Edit: I’ve got Save and Cancel, but no Trashcan or Delete. View attachment 161234

Smooth Matt might be able to explain it. It could be the new software.

That’s correct. Members can edit for certain amount of time then staff need to delete. Flag any posts that need deleting and we’ll sort :)

Smooth Matt, will you post a screenshot? Jerry couldn’t see a way to delete after two minutes.

Back
Top Bottom