Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
APPStract #48

433D1702-F87C-492A-A14A-B4DDA0CA4BDD.jpeg

“We are all hungry and thirsty for concrete images. Abstract art will have been good for one thing: to restore its exact virginity to figurative art.”
-Salvatore Dali

. “There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.
-Pablo Picasso

Rules:
1. Interpret the theme
2. Use apps
3. Tell us something about your image/edit

Please see MobiTog challenge rules here

JUDGE: terse Ted

THEME: “No theme for this round. Let your imagination run wild”.​

Attachments

• CD4765FC-CA0E-4B05-877A-BB33394F57E7.gif
    CD4765FC-CA0E-4B05-877A-BB33394F57E7.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:
A version of Stand by me in zenjen’s wreckages, blended over an experiment with Jerry’s French app Fabrique Cubist

159F3FAD-8968-4701-83CE-5E8E790AC9A2.jpeg

As Jerry says, the app really shreds the image. Restored in SnapSeed and DistressedFx

A trip around the moon :hearteyecat:
Yes, I was thinking maypole — a lunar version of axis mundI.
I’m afraid the idea of ‘making moons’ has taken hold of my creative brain. ie it might be the extent of my repertoire :lmao:

PS: Anyone who wants a theme to jumpstart their appstract creativity can use Inspired by Words as a prompt.

Last edited:
Oh. Took me a while to plod my poor tired brain cells through but light dawned. It’s not a link or an app, but a possible theme. You won the last APPstract, so chose theme - ‘no theme’ as it turns out... some of us complaining of stalled creativity, you’ve offered a theme for those for whom a theme would jumpstart . . . Right. Gottit. Creak. Whirrr. Clank.

Trigraphy has FX layers???
IT DOES! Who knew? It’s within the Layers. You have to have two layers before it kicks in, but if you click on the + on one of the layers then you get a choice. I’ll show you. Oh, maybe it’s not a plus but a X.:confused: No, it’s a +. It turns into an X when you press the +.:lol:

4933262A-CCEB-424B-AE55-D6D1464BCB34.png

Back
Top Bottom