APPstract RESULT!! APPstract #49 Theme: Vaguely Related

The wood for the trees (vaguely mutually exclusive)

88C9E775-3962-4F4F-B783-B03D4FB259F5.jpeg

SketchClub & Diptic. SnapSeed.

Talk about tenuous!

0695687F-518C-457F-B200-26858711214E.jpeg

Some scarves wafting about on the washing line prompted me to fire up Bluristic. Combined (in iColorama) with some petals on a chopping board that I‘d put through Distressed FX. Feel free to disregard if it is indeed too tenuous to be classified as ”vaguely related”. :D

Talk about tenuous!

View attachment 168965
Some scarves wafting about on the washing line prompted me to fire up Bluristic. Combined (in iColorama) with some petals on a chopping board that I‘d put through Distressed FX. Feel free to disregard if it is indeed too tenuous to be classified as ”vaguely related”. :D
Such lovely colors! “Vaguely Related” was meant to mean “No Theme” without saying “no theme”. :lmao:

About a week left folks!
Don’t be shy and let me just say that
APPStract isn’t necessarily synonymous with
abstract.
All altered images welcome! Including
photo impressionism
Fauvism
Cubism
Geometric Art.

The idea behind is to express yourselves in a somewhat surrealist way.

'Lightning Tree' - Tintype original, processed for double exposures in Pixlr and a quick tickle in Snapseed.
118F19BA-EBC2-4641-87B6-EB95B1CE0A54.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about tenuous!

View attachment 168965

the petals look like they belong with the scarves :inlove: Is the man’s profile on the scarf?

Back
Top Bottom