APPstract *RESULT* APPStract #50 Theme: Night Life

Night Boat.
PicsArt_03-20-10.00.06.jpg

Magic photo effect and Picsart.

C6E2659F-CAB4-4258-BB5A-F71AA64DA856.png

Nighttime in the city

Though it's actually daytime in a Santa Cruz alley. I took two shots with Bluristic, one Additive mode and one Blur mode, and layered them together in Leonardo using a Difference blend (often good for creating a nighttime look). The result went into iColorama for a reduced Style>Lighten>1.

View attachment 169957

Nighttime in the city

Though it's actually daytime in a Santa Cruz alley. I took two shots with Bluristic, one Additive mode and one Blur mode, and layered them together in Leonardo using a Difference blend (often good for creating a nighttime look). The result went into iColorama for a reduced Style>Lighten>1.
Fantastic image and a mini tute, to boot!!! Difference is my most used blend mode.

View attachment 169957

Nighttime in the city

What Star said. I’ve never turned out anything this neat from a Difference blend :notworthy:

View attachment 169957

Nighttime in the city

Nominated for IOTM

Back
Top Bottom