APPstract RESULT: APPstract Challenge #39 Theme: My Family, My People, My Voice

Ok, the fox is in the henhouse ;) Surprisingly (for me) I liked most of these images. Not sure of the format here so I'll just tell you that the image I enjoyed most, fascinated me and made me visit it on several occasions.
The winner of this particular round is Nagaisgich with her 'Wife and Jigsaw puzzle'. Let's face it, we can all be a bit of a jigsaw puzzle, can't we.
View attachment 159226

Well done all who entered and humoured me with the theme :)
Well done, Carmel!

Ok, the fox is in the henhouse ;) Surprisingly (for me) I liked most of these images. Not sure of the format here so I'll just tell you that the image I enjoyed most, fascinated me and made me visit it on several occasions.
The winner of this particular round is Nagaisgich with her 'Wife and Jigsaw puzzle'. Let's face it, we can all be a bit of a jigsaw puzzle, can't we.
View attachment 159226

Well done all who entered and humoured me with the theme :)
Weirdly wonderful! Congrats Nagaisgich Carmel!

i

Good choice, John. You seem to have a feel for this. Congrats to Nagaisgich!

like an old pro. I knew we would have our way with him eventually :thumbs:

congrats Nagaisgich Carmel :) not just for the win (and the Inaugural It’s-official- sinnerjohn -is-an-abstractist-Winner) but also for your very photogenic and apparently extremely patient and accommodating wife :notworthy:

like an old pro. I knew we would have our way with him eventually :thumbs:

congrats Nagaisgich Carmel :) not just for the win (and the Inaugural It’s-official- sinnerjohn -is-an-abstractist-Winner) but also for your very photogenic and apparently extremely patient and accommodating wife :notworthy:
So sorry I missed this. Many apologizes for not popping in. I have been on a fitness mission and had stopped going online. Here is my very late thank you for picking my image.

I don’t take my phone out for photos anymore, i do a lot of running and am tracking my pace.

once I move into my new condo and can run on equipment sometimes, I’ll have time for photos.

So sorry I missed this. Many apologizes for not popping in. I have been on a fitness mission and had stopped going online. Here is my very late thank you for picking my image.

I don’t take my phone out for photos anymore, i do a lot of running and am tracking my pace.

once I move into my new condo and can run on equipment sometimes, I’ll have time for photos.
I glad to hear from you! I was worried. Will you be able to judge in a week or so?

Back
Top Bottom