New Feature - My Attachments

Smooth

MobiLurver
MobiStaff
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Thanks to the kind generosity of some of our members, we've been able to purchase a new feature - My Attachments in your Profile Page area. This means you can see all your latest attachments, and navigate right to the post where they were made too!

Screenshot 2018-06-22 10.42.54.png

To get to your profile page, tap your username top right, then 'Your Profile Page'. Tap the Attachments tab and there you are! You can then view all your recent uploads, and tap the 'View Content' to jump right to the thread.

Thank you again to the kind folk who donated to the project! You rock!

Thanks to the kind generosity of some of our members, we've been able to purchase a new feature - My Attachments in your Profile Page area. This means you can see all your latest attachments, and navigate right to the post where they were made too!

View attachment 110995

To get to your profile page, tap your username top right, then 'Your Profile Page'. Tap the Attachments tab and there you are! You can then view all your recent uploads, and tap the 'View Content' to jump right to the thread.

WHAT! That’s wonderful. It’s going to be sooooo useful. Thanks to everyone who made this possible.:inlove:

View attachment 110995

Fantabulous Matt!!! :D:inlove:

:hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat:

Oooo, and when you're composing a post, there's now a Your Attachments button at the bottom where you can copy the link of a previous upload to insert

acdceb37-e9fe-414c-b490-4fc20fd19a95-jpeg.110667
Cool!!

View attachment 110995

Awesome news! Thanks to all who made this happen...technically and financially!!

View attachment 110995

Thanks terse for the suggestion, Smooth for the techxpertise and donating members for the purchase :notworthy: :thumbs:

:hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat:

Oooo, and when you're composing a post, there's now a Your Attachments button at the bottom where you can copy the link of a previous upload to insert

acdceb37-e9fe-414c-b490-4fc20fd19a95-jpeg.110667

I have no clue what Ted is saying here, but I look forward to finding out :alien: :mobibabe: :lol:

I have no clue what Ted is saying here, but I look forward to finding out :alien: :mobibabe: :lol:
I was confused at first too... :thumbs:

When you’re creating a new post, next to “Upload a File” there is now also “Your Attachments”. Tap on that and it takes you to all the images you’ve ever uploaded, allowing you to choose one there rather than from your camera roll.

Unfortunately I have 400+ pages of images, so unless it’s a recently posted one...... :barf:

Ahem.............is there any way to make the attachment thumbnail any bigger that I'm totally missing. I'm having to open up lots of images as the thumbnail is so tiny :eek:

Back
Top Bottom