***NEW*** FX Photo Studio Challenge Week 5

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MOBITOG'S IN-HOUSE FX PHOTO STUDIO CHALLENGE, AND NOT RELATED TO THE FX PHOTO STUDIO 16-22 DEC NY EXHIBITION. IF YOU HAVE SURFED HERE BY MISTAKE, PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINKhttp://fxphotostudio.tumblr.com AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE NY EXHIBITION SITE. Or, you could join in our Mobifun here! :)

The MOBITOG FX Photo Studio Challenge Rules:

1) it will run from Sunday to Friday each week, with the winner of the previous week posting the next week's image. You may submit as many interpretations of that image as you like to each week's Challenge, but you can only win once per Challenge. e.g even if 2 of your interpretations win, you will only be awarded one prize.

2) You must use only FX Photo Studio to process the image. This will work like a handicap, so any images that look like they've been adjusted using other apps will be disqualified. Each image submitted must be accompanied by a Workflow or Process description. Submissions will be judged not only by the interpretation of the image, but also by the Workflow/Process description. i.e no description = disqualification. Any images appearing here that do not relate to the original unedited image, or that were not processed using FX Photo Studio only, will be disqualified and removed from the thread.

3) each Friday evening, Alex or Oleg will check in on the submissions and announce a winner and 2 runners-up. I will then collect the images along with their Workflows and post them onto FX Photo Studio's Tumblr site, and later on their new website, where Alex or Oleg will then cross-promote via Twitter etc.

4) Points & Prizes: I will keep tally of who's won each week on a separate thread. 10 points will be awarded to each week's Winner, and 5 points each to the 2 runners-up. 20 points or more earns you Colour Splash for Mac. 30 points or more gets you a Keepsy Album (this is something like a Blurb photobook). Once anyone reaches 50 points, he/she gets awarded FX Photo Studio Pro for Mac, and the slate then gets wiped clean and everyone starts from Zero again. Obviously, not all of us have Macs, and some of us may already have Colour Splash or FX Studio Pro for Mac, and some members just keep winning ... so Alex has indicated some flexibility in the prizes.

For those of you wanting to know more about FX Photo Studio, or perhaps just a refresher as to how the App works, please look at the App Review I wrote a while back, here on MobiTog:

http://www.mobitog.com/threads/fx-photo-studio.809/

(You can also find the running tally of winners on that thread)

Happy Apping!

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Mobipeeps, here's Nicki's image post for the challenge.

image-3391352133.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Nicki Fitz-Gerald said:
Sorry to jump on my own image so soon but couldn't resist it.

FX Photo Studio effects added:
Square Crop
Grunge Rays Sepia (masked)
Rippled glass 1(masked)

That is so cool!! LOVE the rippled glass effect!! :D

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Cryz Imbue said:
I love tags(graffiti) great photo!
My interpretation :
Crop
Symmetry vertical
Dirty Picture 1 masked
Burnt Colors
Color Stars masked
Hippie
Butterflies frame 2
Photo Frame 4

Love this!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I love tags(graffiti) great photo!
My interpretation :
Crop
Symmetry vertical
Dirty Picture 1 masked
Burnt Colors
Color Stars masked
Hippie
Butterflies frame 2
Photo Frame 4

View attachment 5011
This is amazing Cryz!! I normally kinda hate that butterfly frame, but it's brilliant in this piece! Really great work...:thumbs:

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
sdgareth said:
Cropped
Colour Comic
Rippled Glass 2 (applied with mask on the right)
Scary Skull
Rusted Metal1

You got to use scary skull, yay! Great edit Gareth, very menacing.