MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
My oh my, looks like you guys are really going to town with this App! For me personally the best part of FX Photo Studio is the Masking facility, the rippled glass filters, the Art section and the Colours section. What about you?

I have to completely agree with you on this one Aly! I would add the distortion effects for some extra fun...

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
OK, I think it's time to get Alex and Oleg to drop by and select this week's winners. I bet they're thinking "What have we gotten ourselves into?!", as, judging by the quality and variety of the interpretations here, it's going to be very tough to decide on a clear winner. Thank you all for participating:whistle::cool::thumbs:!

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
My oh my, looks like you guys are really going to town with this App! For me personally the best part of FX Photo Studio is the Masking facility, the rippled glass filters, the Art section and the Colours section. What about you?

I love the masking, use it on every filter and every image - also love the Symmetry and the blurs and ohh the vintage!

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Silly question here guys but under which category is Gamma and Color Comics? I use the HD version - are these from the extras to buy?

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Well, folks, I've messaged both Alex and Oleg to select this week's winners. I'm terrible at keeping track of time zones, so although it's Saturday evening here in the Land Down Under, it may well be only Saturday morning for them in the States. Anyhow, let's hope one of them drops by soon to announce this week's winners, so we can move on to the next week's Challenge. :)

Here is the link to next week's Challenge (Week 6). http://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-fx-photo-studio-challenge-week-6.2908/

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Hi peeps, just heard from Alex & Oleg that they're really struggling to keep up with preparations for the NY Show, with so many submissions to sift thru.

Alex sends his apologies about not being able to drop by and choose the winners for this week. I have sent Rog & Matt messages to be Proxies for this week...would you guys kindly remind our 2 stalwart fellas to choose this week's winners ASAP, thank you!

Aly :)

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
We are on the case and will be selecting as ordered requested, shortly... :D

EDIT - You guys don't make this stuff easy do you, so many awesome entries... :eek:

I know now why Alex and Oleg don't have too much time, I am on it and will have the three up shortly... :alien:

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
AND... :coffee:

Winner = FlowerChild - with this crazy chaotic iMage that somehow makes me think of the mindset of the perpetrators of tags and graffiti...

challengefx-jpg.5013

First Runner UP = Cryz Imbue - the symmetry and coloration of this interpretation are magical...

5011-d3619310cff5a5846eaf3e6300128bfb.jpg

Second Runner Up = Domtronix - a really exciting and different take on the interpretation that is eye-catchingly different with a stark selective focus on a single element...

5124-770ccde3b5ab8cccf1e613b84262e06b.jpg

BUT... :eek:

What a fabulous array of stunning iMages from all entrants, it has been very difficult selecting a single winner and two runners up because you all deserve to be right there with each of these interpretations, congratulations to each and every one of you... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Please don't make it quite so difficult if I have to be volunteered next time, especially on a Sunday... :D

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Many thanks, Roger, for stepping up to the plate :D. Excellent choices, Mr Gilbert.

Congratulations, guys! I will add your points to the running tally.

Flower Child, we await your unedited image on the next thread, so, when you're ready...:) Well done, missus!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
CONGRATS SAMMI!!! Well deserved! Same to runners-up Cryz & Dom!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Well deserved congratulations to Sammi, Cryz and Dom!!!

Vetican II

MobiStar
Reaction score
Congratulations, all three of you!
A worthy winner, flowerchild, which has some incredible coloration and sports an understanding of the nature of graffiti. It has just the right amount of grunge and rust that does not detract from the original message.
Cryz, I thought your psychedelic interpretation was outstanding. It took me back to an age I inhabited - eek! - and so very much captured the spirit of psychedelia.
Dom, I thought your image a winner from the start. Stark and minimal, it encapsulated the gritty reality of urban degradation. A well-seen image and, I thought, a great composing of the elements that made up that dark corner of the original.

Congrats to you all!

Rog