• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Hipsta NEW: Hipstamatic Magic Challenge #15

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The second one looks more like BlacKeys44 with that border?

I did just discover that the border on BkacKeys42 changes slightly when you shake.
I deeply apologise. :notworthy: From Budapest to Bucktown wasn’t so far, but Zürich is even farther. It really puzzled me after you’ve mentioned it. And you were absolutely right, that’s not Z, it’s Bucktown.
Did it again in Zürich – and don’t like it. Fumbled around with clarity and many more and I still don’t like it. But this is the real thing.

934D67B5-D305-4A92-91E3-E5480907DE79.jpeg

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I deeply apologise. :notworthy: From Budapest to Bucktown wasn’t so far, but Zürich is even farther. It really puzzled me after you’ve mentioned it. And you were absolutely right, that’s not Z, it’s Bucktown.
Did it again in Zürich – and don’t like it. Fumbled around with clarity and many more and I still don’t like it. But this is the real thing.

View attachment 146168
Looks ghostly! :thumbs:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 146168
I actually really like this. Surreal and quite beautiful.