New Hipstamatic Update

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
A new update today with a nice new “Community Spotlight Section”.........Scroll down your photo library to see highlights of amazing photography from around hipstaland......This is V1 so perhaps more interesting updates to come. You can save the combo and it becomes one of your favourites....Neat:)

C1F3F213-58E7-470C-8C38-EFFDEEA5FED8.jpeg

C39CBE71-C48B-43A9-AF4E-75385F2B2667.png

A new update today with a nice new “Community Spotlight Section”.........Scroll down your photo library to see highlights of amazing photography from around hipstaland......This is V1 so perhaps more interesting updates to come. You can save the combo and it becomes one of your favourites....Neat:)

View attachment 111753

View attachment 111754
Great! Thanks for this info Dave. I’ve installed some.:thumbs:

1B154A6B-8881-4334-8E3A-1DACDA4A7393.jpeg

38AAF213-D29C-4231-97D5-7258841A47C1.png

View attachment 111753

View attachment 111754
Nice update...........still crashes on me though :lol:

View attachment 111753

View attachment 111754
Awesome! Thanks too for sharing :thumbs:

For me it’s on the iPhone. The iPad seems to be ok

I've got an Android phone so the ipad !

I’ve had problems in the past on my iPad Air but both my iPhone and iPad Pro have been fine with each update.........I think it’s the “law of averages”, every 1 in 10 iPhone/iPad doesn’t work and it depends which number you are in the whole world collective :cool::cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom