MobiColour RESULT: MC #107 No Theme - Feb 12-18

View attachment 105993

Dynaflow
native cam, Snapseed

1950 or thereabouts. 3 portholes on each side, in the hood rather than the fender. It shows up in the parking lot of my local branch library now and then. It's got a beautiful paint job, so I couldn't resist.

The ornament is so sharp, such dimension in the image :notworthy: . . . and that blue !

20180214_072414-01.jpeg

Magic Bus - snapseed

The long Goodbye

0F1B78FD-2E89-49DD-9915-19405C3C4D31.jpeg

Don’t tell RoseCat, but this collage starts with one of her beautiful minimalist pieces (which I’ll post if I can wrangle some help from our Search box)

And the rest is fragments of images overlaid (Union) with sketched bits (SketchClub) and texture (Pixlr & Repix). Text and a Portrait layer in SnapSeed, modified vignette in Repix.

Catherine’s beautiful image of her [Matcha Green] Tea Ceremony

24402944-A7BE-4825-8FA0-4701FC6D8169.jpeg

Last edited:
The long Goodbye

View attachment 106055

Don’t tell RoseCat, but this collage starts with one of her beautiful minimalist pieces (which I’ll post if I can wrangle some help from our Search box)

And the rest is fragments of images overlaid (Union) with sketched bits (SketchClub) and texture (Pixlr & Repix). Text and a Portrait layer in SnapSeed, modified vignette in Repix.
♥️♥️!!!

The long Goodbye

View attachment 106055

That's a lot of work for something so beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom