MobiColour RESULT: MC #107 No Theme - Feb 12-18

Blue
fullsizeoutput_544c.jpeg

iColorama

The shape of those cups, and the teapot’s little foot . . . ?
And of course Leslie’s usual stunning edit :inlove:
The cups and pots were part of a student art display at Santa Fe University of Art & Design. I mainly takek outside architectural shots over there (Buildings designed by Ricardo Legoretta), but last time I snuck inside the art center to see what was in there. Regretfully the college is closing this year so I need to go back and snoop around some more. before spring. There's hardly ever anyone around.

The long Goodbye

View attachment 106055

Don’t tell RoseCat, but this collage starts with one of her beautiful minimalist pieces (which I’ll post if I can wrangle some help from our Search box)

And the rest is fragments of images overlaid (Union) with sketched bits (SketchClub) and texture (Pixlr & Repix). Text and a Portrait layer in SnapSeed, modified vignette in Repix.
Gorgeous... :inlove: I see a magical city set amidst a rainbow of sea and clouds. Our Time Stamp Cafe is nestled in there somewhere. Just beautiful! Love Sarah too...
Honored that its beginnings was something of mine. :notworthy:

Red Flower. iColorama and Snapseed. Did this last night while I lay in my hospital bed. Replaced the original, old, arthritic hip with a new model. Hope to go home today. :thumbs:

View attachment 106052
You're bionic!!! YAY!! So glad everything went well... This is beautiful... until you're up and around I hope we see lots more! :inlove: Heal well Larry!

Red Flower. iColorama and Snapseed. Did this last night while I lay in my hospital bed. Replaced the original, old, arthritic hip with a new model. Hope to go home today. :thumbs:

View attachment 106052
Lovely edit Larry. Glad to hear that your creaky old hip has gone and been replaced by a shiny new one. You wait, you’ll soon be putting your ankle behind your ear!:thumbs:

Is that the bluest blue known to mankind? Makes you want to dive into the blueness and become one in blue heaven.
Azure as heck cannot answer that question and that pains me royally. But I don't want to teal any lies. It's a cyantific if you do dive in you'll wake up at midnight in the navy, or if your lucky, in the lapis of luxury, able to start over from a clean slate. (I better quit before I trigger too many gag reflexes.)

Last edited:
Azure as heck cannot answer that question and that pains me royally. But I don't want to teal any lies. It's a cyantific if you do dive in you'll wake up at midnight in the navy, or if your lucky, in the lapis of luxury, able to start over from a clean slate. (I better quit before I trigger too many gag reflexes.)
You’re really punny. :lmao:

Hope it’s all gone according to plan, Larry — and you know the MobiTog Roolz for Rehab: art, art and more art (all posted #Here — and preferably start a new thread for it here: https://www.mobitog.com/forums/projects-ongoing-work.19/:D)
Everything went well. I’m home now but will be restricted to home until my post-op appointment on March 5th. I’ll have in-home physical therapy. Amazingly I’m experiencing much less pain than I anticipated.

:lol: Loved it. :D

Back
Top Bottom