MobiColour RESULT: MC #107 No Theme - Feb 12-18

Everything went well. I’m home now but will be restricted to home until my post-op appointment on March 5th. I’ll have in-home physical therapy. Amazingly I’m experiencing much less pain than I anticipated.
That’s awesome news Larry!

Azure as heck cannot answer that question and that pains me royally. But I don't want to teal any lies. It's a cyantific if you do dive in you'll wake up at midnight in the navy, or if your lucky, in the lapis of luxury, able to start over from a clean slate. (I better quit before I trigger too many gag reflexes.)
:lmao:

Rising Star
D522C106-B58A-47B9-9032-37C4CA4EC506.jpeg

Slow Shutter, Snapseed

Azure as heck cannot answer that question and that pains me royally. But I don't want to teal any lies. It's a cyantific if you do dive in you'll wake up at midnight in the navy, or if your lucky, in the lapis of luxury, able to start over from a clean slate. (I better quit before I trigger too many gag reflexes.)

Cerulean job, David — I’m palatinate :thumbs:

Since terse Ted is on the U.S. West Coast and it’s still early there, we probably have a bit more time to add any images.... so I won’t close the thread until Ted pops in to say he’s starting the judging. :thumbs:

Since terse Ted is on the U.S. West Coast and it’s still early there, we probably have a bit more time to add any images.... so I won’t close the thread until Ted pops in to say he’s starting the judging. :thumbs:
Give me an hour to get properly caffeinated and finish the Sunday crossword. So let's say judging will start at 10 am Pacific time (GMT -8) :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom