Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #134!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: The theme for this week is “Spot(s)” Spot on, spots before your eyes, a spot of tea, a dog named Spot, whatever your interpretation is.

The judge for this challenge is Starzee Star!

Last edited by a moderator:
D765A900-891B-4AAE-A820-C659318177A1.jpeg

Spotted
ACDSee Pro

“Spot, the Ant.” While at one of my favorite spots near our home I was emphatuated with the thistles. I was annoyed at finding the little spot on the flower in my photo initially, then realized it was no ordinary spot. It gave me more than a spot of happiness that my spot of luck produced such a happy discovery.

347B5A87-8031-492B-BAC3-0153E79039D8.jpeg

ProCam, Snapseed.

Last edited:
Finding myself in a happy spot, I started waxing philosophical over Spot the Ant... His size would cause many to dismiss him but it certainly carries a few advantages... like the ability to glide through a thorny spot without difficulty to find the bright, sweet spots. A wonderful analogy for life. (It works in my head, anyways, and I’ll be exploring the thought further). Below is version 2, with stormy/thorny effects added that (to me at least) play along with my story for Spot, the Ant. Feel free to chime in on the analogy if you’d like.
E97FF13E-EB1D-4009-A197-11A917259422.jpeg

ProCam, Snapseed

Last edited:
“Spot, the Ant.” While at one of my favorite spots near our home I was emphatuated with the thistles. I was annoyed at finding the little spot on the flower in my photo initially, then realized it was no ordinary spot. It gave me more than a spot of happiness that my spot of luck produced such a happy discovery.

View attachment 113173

ProCam, Snapseed.

Finding myself in a happy spot, I started waxing philosophical over Spot the Ant... His size would cause many to dismiss him but it certainly carries a few advantages... like the ability to glide through a thorny spot without difficulty to find the bright, sweet spots. A wonderful analogy for life. (It works in my head, anyways, and I’ll be exploring the thought further). Below is version 2, with stormy/thorny effects added that (to me at least) play along with my story for Spot, the Ant. Feel free to chime in on the analogy if you’d like.
View attachment 113177
ProCam, Snapseed

Jef, I think you’ve been hanging around MobiTog long enough that you’re starting to experience the collective madness :tonguewink: :mask: :appsir: Tell your loved ones not to be alarmed, but it is permanent :)

Top Spot.
This is the summit of Mount Snowdon, the highest spot in Wales at 1085m.
Once I'd got near the top I was surprised to see the summit consisted of a set of steps up and a set down and cresting it consisted of queuing and shuffling by it. After getting up 1075m of Snowdon I really couldn't be bothered with crowds of the last 10 and took pictures instead.
20180821_141602-01.jpeg

View attachment 113177
ProCam, Snapseed

Sorry to be a smartass but the “Monk” within me needs to correct one thing: Spot is female. The time for male ants is close but not come yet. And I was happy to spot her. :D

Top Spot.
This is the summit of Mount Snowdon, the highest spot in Wales at 1085m.
Once I'd got near the top I was surprised to see the summit consisted of a set of steps up and a set down and cresting it consisted of queuing and shuffling by it. After getting up 1075m of Snowdon I really couldn't be bothered with crowds of the last 10 and took pictures instead.
View attachment 113186

Would have done the same. Totally with you. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom