Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #150!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: Companions. More than one thing that goes together well with another or anothers.

The judge for this challenge is JillyG !

Last edited by a moderator:
8E25CB45-35F6-425C-B03C-CFD29F4592B4.jpeg

Just a little something while we await zenjenny Jen’s theme winner for this week. :D

Last edited:
Okay, okay, I’m here. Phew!

Companions, I think for the theme this week. More than one thing (but could be many) that go/es together with another or anothers :confused:. So not chalk and cheese, or oil and water, but things that go well together (friends, Romans, countrymen, inanimate objects etc etc). If you need a further idea, let me know.:lol:

Salt and pepper. Chutney and curry. Coffee and biscotti or coffee and newspaper. Plumbing and leaks.
Yes, all of those things and more. If you think it goes well together, then post an image.:thumbs:

Edit: Are you, by any chance, hungry Ted? Even the Plumbing and leaks could be “leeks”.:lmao:

Last edited:
Not mine, Cat — I had the pleasure last week! No, it’s JillyG this week, and I don’t know what’s taking her so long — I posted the results at least five minutes ago :rolleyes:
Oooops.... I confused myself - meant to say while we await Jen's choosing of the next winner. o_O:confused::coffee:

And I love JillyG Jilly's theme this week! Looking forward to seeing all the pairings. :)

I suppose my Santacon image sort of fits the theme.... I mean, what could be better than Santa and beer???? :sneaky:

Okay, okay, I’m here. Phew!

Companions, I think for the theme this week. More than one thing (but could be many) that go/es together with another or anothers :confused:. So not chalk and cheese, or oil and water, but things that go well together (friends, Romans, countrymen, inanimate objects etc etc). If you need a further idea, let me know.:lol:

Flotsam and Jetsam, Fred and Ginger, um. Fear and Loathing :lmao: Sorry, I was on a bit of an F roll there. For you US people, peanut butter and jelly. (For the longest time I thought that meant that you guys put, like, Jello in your sandwich :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom