MobiColour RESULT: MC #181 Theme: No Theme - July 15-21, 2019

Yes, Slow Shutter needs some kind of little tripod to get a shot like this. I carry a little Joby GripTight Micro, which folds down to something about the size of a couple of sticks of gum.

That’s a lovely dinky little tripod. :thumbs:

62 wind turbines.
20190715_203317-02.jpeg

Yes, Slow Shutter needs some kind of little tripod to get a shot like this. I carry a little Joby GripTight Micro, which folds down to something about the size of a couple of sticks of gum.

Nice!! Just added it to my "Tech Gadgets" wish list on Amazon. :D

If I go out without my tripod I always feel something is missing.

Speaking of tripods...
I have just backed the Peak Design Travel Tripod on Kickstarter (since I really wanted another lightweight carbon fibre tripod). This is not a tiny tripod just for cell phones. It is a very well thought out design greatly minimizing wasted space. It even includes a cell phone mount stored in the centre column.
Its a bit more expensive than the GripTight, but it's beautiful. Just about 30 more hours left in the pledge period. They have already greatly exceeded the minimum pledge amount required to launch the product so it's a sure thing.

Back
Top Bottom