MobiColour RESULT: MC #186 No Theme - August 19-25, 2019

secret theme, secret theme, secret theme :D

Oh.......I have no Banksy :(
Steal one. It would be in keeping. :appsir:

You could combine this weeks secret theme with the long standing secret theme for bonus points of course.
Not my picture....
ensg8kvz0mbvz7psvrpz.jpg

Six pictures stitched together by hand. There's an original Banksy on that raised bridge on the right. you can just about make it out if you zoom right in.
I only found out after taking this pic and it's why it's fenced off apparently.
View attachment 148517
Edit.... you can't make it out after the site resizes it unfortunately.
Can’t see it but like the folded house. :)

This is FANTASTIC. You need to submit this to a mobile photography contest.... I think it’s a winner. :inlove: :notworthy:
I love this. The towel is the cherry! :inlove: Now I look at it, is it a towel? Whatever, it’s wonderful.
It was actually a photography exhibition by Raffaele Celentano http://www.raffaelecelentano.com/en-index.htm
so there's probably a copyright issue regarding me entering it in any competition unfortunately (except within the secret garden of MobiTog).
The 'towel' is actually one of his images printed on cloth. He's very good but an old school film user.
Having said that, if you look him up/Sorrento on IG there are plenty images in public view.

It was actually a photography exhibition by Raffaele Celentano http://www.raffaelecelentano.com/en-index.htm
so there's probably a copyright issue regarding me entering it in any competition unfortunately (except within the secret garden of MobiTog).
The 'towel' is actually one of his images printed on cloth. He's very good but an old school film user.
Having said that, if you look him up/Sorrento on IG there are plenty images in public view.

Reminds me to the time when I had my FIAT 126. It was easily on low battery and often didn’t start. So I wound down the side window, put my arm though it from the outside to grip the steering wheel and pushed it about 50 meters and the battery was just fine fir a start. :lmao:

Reminds me to the time when I had my FIAT 126. It was easily on low battery and often didn’t start. So I wound down the side window, put my arm though it from the outside to grip the steering wheel and pushed it about 50 meters and the battery was just fine fir a start. :lmao:
F ix It Again Tomorrow :lol: (having said that I had a Fiat for years and nothing ever went wrong with it)

Wow!!! I thought the composition was too good to be true.... imagine stumbling on that scene?!?! Well, in any case it’s a fabulous image.

F ix It Again Tomorrow :lol: (having said that I had a Fiat for years and nothing ever went wrong with it)
We called it Fehler In Allen Teilen (= faults in all parts). :lmao: But it was a quite reliable little car. I loved it. :)
Looking at the image again I’m laughing at the three people pushing it, when a nine year old could probably push that wee car. :lol:

Yes, but I presume you were on the roof amongst the underwear were you? The whole image isn’t his work, just the cloth?

Looking at the image again I’m laughing at the three people pushing it, when a nine year old could probably push that wee car. :lol:

And four young men can easily lift it. Proved one snowy winter when I parked at a street where a snow plough came through. It wasn’t a high pile beside my car, just about 40 to 50 cm, but it’s weight (including mine) couldn’t flatten the pile and I wasn’t able to push it out either. So four men came along whom I asked for help and within a minute they lifted the car to street and I could thankfully drive home. *sigh* those were the days. :lol:

And four young men can easily lift it. Proved one snowy winter when I parked at a street where a snow plough came through. It wasn’t a high pile beside my car, just about 40 to 50 cm, but it’s weight (including mine) couldn’t flatten the pile and I wasn’t able to push it out either. So four men came along whom I asked for help and within a minute they lifted the car to street and I could thankfully drive home. *sigh* those were the days. :lol:
Love it!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom