Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective
1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #217! The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE. Please note specifically Rule 4: Generally, anything goes in terms of processing, within the bounds of common decency and the Specific Rules for the Challenge or Contest, but entrants must document how they achieved the submitted result in their Challenge or Contest post, i.e. name the Device used to take the iMage and list each App used, in the order it is used.

Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with C O L O R !!

Theme: No Theme!

Judge: FundyBrian!

Last edited:
While we are waiting I thought I would submit my garden weed.
CE787695-B4BF-4D4A-AED3-EA72E6303DBD.jpeg

Native iPhone Camera, Beastgrip macro lens, Hipstamatic Stayhome Film+Madalena Lens+Glow Pop+Edits, iColorama for blending, Snapseed for tuning.

Since FundyBrian must be out and about making his gorgeous flutes ( :notworthy: ) I'll take the liberty to declare No Theme this week! And I think I'll also take the liberty of making this a two-week challenge, as things are s...l...o...w...i...n...g down for everyone, given the current times.

It’s colour Jim, but not as we know it

View attachment 156687
From one of our recent walks.
Hipstamatic
I’m going to hate myself for asking this because it will take me down the Hipstamatic rabbit hole, again, but..... Is that a particular lens and film that created the color blast? I did start (for about 2 days) taking a Hipstamatic image each day and posting them on a dedicated Instagram account. But....I didn’t keep it up. :(

I’m going to hate myself for asking this because it will take me down the Hipstamatic rabbit hole, again, but..... Is that a particular lens and film that created the color blast? I did start (for about 2 days) taking a Hipstamatic image each day and posting them on a dedicated Instagram account. But....I didn’t keep it up. :(
:lol: See you at the bottom. This is the combo.

41794F53-888E-41AF-B54C-344281C3A65C.png

:lol: See you at the bottom. This is the combo.

View attachment 156689
Thank you! It took me a while to find the film pak. I think part of my fear of Hipsta is the interface. I have a terrible time navigating. Just now, trying to adjust the settings to match yours I became discombobulated. I had no idea you could adjust the focus, iso, etc. on the camera. Does it apply to all combos or just certain ones? The clarity, vibrancy I only see on the editing. Oh, dear!

Thank you! It took me a while to find the film pak. I think part of my fear of Hipsta is the interface. I have a terrible time navigating. Just now, trying to adjust the settings to match yours I became discombobulated. I had no idea you could adjust the focus, iso, etc. on the camera. Does it apply to all combos or just certain ones? The clarity, vibrancy I only see on the editing. Oh, dear!
You can adjust all of that on every combo, and I think then that you can save them to your favourites with any name you want to give it.

Back
Top Bottom