• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

MobiColour NEW: MC #224 No Theme - June 22-July 5, 2020

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
I took this at my sister’s cabin. She feeds this little guy and it drives her hubby mad as he is worried about the little fella becoming dependant. We arrived in advance of them, so I took this shot ... didn’t even focus ... and sent it to her. “What’s your ETA? Chippie wants to know”
39723EE8-0187-4BBC-8626-E4DEB3738DDA.jpeg

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I took this at my sister’s cabin. She feeds this little guy and it drives her hubby mad as he is worried about the little fella becoming dependant. We arrived in advance of them, so I took this shot ... didn’t even focus ... and sent it to her. “What’s your ETA? Chippie wants to know”View attachment 158741
If I remember rightly from the cartoons, where there‘s one chipmunk, there’s at least one other somewhere. Aren’t they just the cutest things?

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
52B2723C-20BF-4B5B-9AE1-E4ACBF684DA6.jpeg

Egret in a post-apocalyptic landscape
Two ICM images and one straight photo combined in Affinity Photo (using some blend I've forgotten already), with a little extra light added in Photos.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
IMG_20200622_221345_142.jpg

purple haze - can't remember if I posted this or not, ignore me if I did. I have to say I'm sick of flower photos, however lovely they are. Its all I seem to take at the moment, but hey, most of us are in the same boat.

I'd totally forgotten the 'theme' this time round. Luckily this was taken on the 22nd phew :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 158805
purple haze - can't remember if I posted this or not, ignore me if I did. I have to say I'm sick of flower photos, however lovely they are. Its all I seem to take at the moment, but hey, most of us are in the same boat.
I do like your flower images though and the excellent filters you have for them. On the otherhand I miss your gritty street shots - in fact the lack of them at all on Mobitog.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
I do like your flower images though and the excellent filters you have for them. On the otherhand I miss your gritty street shots - in fact the lack of them at all on Mobitog.
Yes, look at us hardly breaking 2 pages after nearly 2 weeks. When will we get back to normality and still be safe :(
And thanks Ann, glad you appreciate some flowery fotos :thumbs:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Yes, look at us hardly breaking 2 pages after nearly 2 weeks. When will we get back to normality and still be safe :(
And thanks Ann, glad you appreciate some flowery fotos :thumbs:
Not for a long time, I fear, judging by the flair ups caused by restaurants or parties. I’m going to Royal Wisley Gardens this afternoon. You have to book an hour slot and I booked this 3 weeks ago! Looks like rain of course but hope to get some new images. Indoors so much it feels like winter!