MobiColour RESULT: MC #224 No Theme - June 22-July 5, 2020

This collection sits at the corner of my block
Camera+2
6CE898C2-2073-4C2E-997A-E75752C09BF3.jpeg

I took this at my sister’s cabin. She feeds this little guy and it drives her hubby mad as he is worried about the little fella becoming dependant. We arrived in advance of them, so I took this shot ... didn’t even focus ... and sent it to her. “What’s your ETA? Chippie wants to know”
39723EE8-0187-4BBC-8626-E4DEB3738DDA.jpeg

I took this at my sister’s cabin. She feeds this little guy and it drives her hubby mad as he is worried about the little fella becoming dependant. We arrived in advance of them, so I took this shot ... didn’t even focus ... and sent it to her. “What’s your ETA? Chippie wants to know”View attachment 158741
If I remember rightly from the cartoons, where there‘s one chipmunk, there’s at least one other somewhere. Aren’t they just the cutest things?

IMG_20200622_221345_142.jpg

purple haze - can't remember if I posted this or not, ignore me if I did. I have to say I'm sick of flower photos, however lovely they are. Its all I seem to take at the moment, but hey, most of us are in the same boat.

I'd totally forgotten the 'theme' this time round. Luckily this was taken on the 22nd phew :rolleyes:

Last edited:
View attachment 158805
purple haze - can't remember if I posted this or not, ignore me if I did. I have to say I'm sick of flower photos, however lovely they are. Its all I seem to take at the moment, but hey, most of us are in the same boat.
I do like your flower images though and the excellent filters you have for them. On the otherhand I miss your gritty street shots - in fact the lack of them at all on Mobitog.

I do like your flower images though and the excellent filters you have for them. On the otherhand I miss your gritty street shots - in fact the lack of them at all on Mobitog.
Yes, look at us hardly breaking 2 pages after nearly 2 weeks. When will we get back to normality and still be safe :(
And thanks Ann, glad you appreciate some flowery fotos :thumbs:

Yes, look at us hardly breaking 2 pages after nearly 2 weeks. When will we get back to normality and still be safe :(
And thanks Ann, glad you appreciate some flowery fotos :thumbs:
Not for a long time, I fear, judging by the flair ups caused by restaurants or parties. I’m going to Royal Wisley Gardens this afternoon. You have to book an hour slot and I booked this 3 weeks ago! Looks like rain of course but hope to get some new images. Indoors so much it feels like winter!

Back
Top Bottom