MobiColour NEW! MCC #248 Show Us Your Patterns

F7836AE2-27E4-410B-876E-C2F08073CB9F.jpeg

Blue Mountains Cafe… CameraPlus

#228 is now closed, awaiting deepop ‘s pleasure.

Thanks to all who contributed. #249 is here

Special thanks to our Starzee Star who has
hobbled around being the only admin for the last month.
Star by name . . . :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Last edited by a moderator:
There were a lot of great submissions these few weeks. The ones that grabbed me the most had a common element - big bold colors.
In first is Leslie lkbside with the The Saguaro Hotel. I love the pop art colors, the complementary pink/green, the repeating pattern of the planters and within the planters.
EC5F0717-AB1A-41A4-931D-F5B9DA7A7159.jpeg

In second is JillyG and her poppy. Looks a technicolor scanning electron micrograph.
93B159C2-4BCF-481C-8F00-7BE6F1356212.jpeg

Third goes to Kevin Geek1956 for Cruising with its swirls of purple and yellow, the alternating cream and orange triangles (reminds me of a Creamsicle). Even has a nice moire pattern over the lifeguard.
973347E5-2D15-48B6-9232-58FC3C823A29.jpeg

A lifetime pattern achievement award to Ted terse for the quality and quantity of his pattern work, and for reviving old fences, I mean friends.

There were a lot of great submissions these few weeks. The ones that grabbed me the most had a common element - big bold colors.
In first is Leslie lkbside with the The Saguaro Hotel. I love the pop art colors, the complementary pink/green, the repeating pattern of the planters and within the planters.
View attachment 168052
In second is JillyG and her poppy. Looks a technicolor scanning electron micrograph.
View attachment 168053
Third goes to Kevin Geek1956 for Cruising with its swirls of purple and yellow, the alternating cream and orange triangles (reminds me of a Creamsicle). Even has a nice moire pattern over the lifeguard.
View attachment 168054
A lifetime pattern achievement award to Ted terse for the quality and quantity of his pattern work, and for reviving old fences, I mean friends.
Thanks rizole for the third. Spot on with your judging congrats to lkbside and JillyG

View attachment 168052
View attachment 168053
View attachment 168054
That one's definitely a winner :thumbs: Congratulations to Leslie and applause for Jilly and Kevin, too.

View attachment 168052
View attachment 168053
View attachment 168054
Oooh, thank you David. Second!!! Wow. Congratulations lkbside Leslie - any one of your submissions could have been a winner and nobody would have argued. Super images. And Geek1956 Kevin too - so many great images coming from you.

Back
Top Bottom