MobiColour NEW! MCC #248 Show Us Your Patterns

59CF21F4-72B3-4164-AFF4-126828D6C142.jpeg

City light
Apple cam, SKRWT, Photos

EDIT: Those black bits that look like spiders clinging to the wall are the remains of some leafy ivy-like plant that used to cover the wall.

Last edited:
Thats amazing. I’m impressed by the iPhone 12 Pro Max. I’d assumed you had used a macro lens.Did you have to sedate the starling to cooperate?
:D It had flown into the window, so was a bit stunned and I took advantage. It was actually taken a few years back with an iPhone 8+!!!!!! A macro lens would have blurred the edges - I don’t have much success with macro photography, despite the Moment lenses.

A slinky was my first thought too but it's the opposite of painting. What ever this was has taken the paint off.
My first thought was one of those slinky-like coiled garden hoses hung on the door to keep it out of the way, but the size looks wrong, and I don't see any nails or nail holes that it could have been hung from. A coiled heavy-duty outdoor extension cord might be about the right size. Maybe it happened while the door was off its hinges and flat on the ground for some reason? With the curly thing draped on top of it?

Back
Top Bottom