Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted
HERE
Judge: WOTANICUS Bill

Theme: Ancient History
“Photography is the art of making memories tangible.”
– Destin Sparks

Last edited:
Apologies for the delay folks, just catching up after a holiday. Right, so the theme for #297 will be ....

'Ancient History' - so I am looking for themes or images which depict, reflect or suggest the past, the historical, the ancient or just plain old!

Apologies for the delay folks, just catching up after a holiday. Right, so the theme for #297 will be ....

'Ancient History' - so I am looking for themes or images which depict, reflect or suggest the past, the historical, the ancient or just plain old!
WOTANICUS Bill, I sent you a personal message about posting the above image on Instagram.

I do carry ancient history with me every day. Mike hunts for Native American artifacts. He had this small point made into a necklace for me for many years. I were it 24/7 except for the week we had the setting repaired as it was getting worn. It is a bifurcated point indicated by the deep notch in the base. Dating estimated is 8000-6000 BC. The cool rock is old, too.

2337082D-81B7-417B-A3C2-2055889164B3.jpeg

I do carry ancient history with me every day. Mike hunts for Native American artifacts. He had this small point made into a necklace for me for many years. I were it 24/7 except for the week we had the setting repaired as it was getting worn. It is a bifurcated point indicated by the deep notch in the base. Dating estimated is 8000-6000 BC. The cool rock is old, too.

View attachment 185762
now you're talking! That's living history!

View attachment 185762
Wow, that’s so beautiful.:hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom