MobiColour RESULT-MCC# 299 Theme: Autumn

Right, before I burn my bottom (“hot seat” :D ), here are my picks.

In first place

View attachment 186396
RoseCat Catherine with this lovely pastel-hued image that seems to epitomise the season of mists (if not mellow fruitfulness). A lovely sharp subject against all of that softness. Super.

In joint second is chineezguy Michael and sinnerjohn John.

View attachment 186397
A wonderful aerial (or so it appears) shot of Lake Tahoe in the mist. Gorgeous autumnal colours, and that little island looks like it’s flying.

View attachment 186398
Beautiful colours, with that dying leaf. It almost appears like the leaf is weeping at its demise.

Lovely work from everyone who posted. Thank you.
Oh my… this is a lovely surprise, especially as there were so many beautiful images. :notworthy: Thank you, Jilly!! xo :blush: I’m sure Chocolate will be pleased too. Congrats to chineezguy Michael and sinnerjohn John - happy to be in their company.
Quick work, Jilly! Congrats to RoseCat Catherine, chineezguy Michael, and sinnerjohn John!

Will there be a theme, Catherine?
How about “Hygge - What brings you joy?

Right, before I burn my bottom (“hot seat” :D ), here are my picks.

In first place

View attachment 186396
RoseCat Catherine with this lovely pastel-hued image that seems to epitomise the season of mists (if not mellow fruitfulness). A lovely sharp subject against all of that softness. Super.

In joint second is chineezguy Michael and sinnerjohn John.

View attachment 186397
A wonderful aerial (or so it appears) shot of Lake Tahoe in the mist. Gorgeous autumnal colours, and that little island looks like it’s flying.

View attachment 186398
Beautiful colours, with that dying leaf. It almost appears like the leaf is weeping at its demise.

Lovely work from everyone who posted. Thank you.
Congrats RoseCat and chineezguy & many thanks for my mention Jilly, nice set of images all round.

Back
Top Bottom