MobiColour RESULT: Mobicolour Challenge #310 Theme: Two Things

Egrets two by two

E19CA974-7D38-4628-AA88-8E39C246CD0C.jpeg

6E8B90FE-91F3-41FA-9870-D1184DE37B0B.jpeg

It seems to be something they do when chasing off other egrets, an "I'm bigger than you are" sort of thing. The egrets around here are either Snowy Egrets or Little Egrets (I can't tell the difference.)
I just checked with Birder Mike. Ours are Great Egrets.

It’s time to close this thread and let the judge do some judging. Unfortunately, I am the judge and
I’m having a terrible time deciding!!!!!
I’ll be back after another cup of tea……

This was too hard. There were only a dozen images but there were a dozed very good images. I’ve narrowed it down to the three I like best. So as not to confused people, I will start with the winner.
In first lkbside Leslie with Two Stools/Two Paintings. It seems to me that there are two rooms, too. That’s part of why I love it, the minimalism and pale blue hue are other reasons. All in all It is a an excellent composition, at least to me.
1676819132657.jpeg

In second is terse Ted with Two Red. Also a multiple of twos, Two chairs, two pipes, two diagonal lines. It’s an image of ordinary made extraordinary.
1676819281098.jpeg

In third is sdimbour Sandra, with 1+1=2. I had posted that I liked the BnW one better, but I think it was Ted that pointed out that green. He’s right.
1676819436194.jpeg

So there you have it. Congratulations to all for an amazing array of terrific images!!!!

It’s up to lkbside Leslie to come up with theme for MobiColor Challenge #311.

This was too hard. There were only a dozen images but there were a dozed very good images. I’ve narrowed it down to the three I like best. So as not to confused people, I will start with the winner.
In first lkbside Leslie with Two Stools/Two Paintings. It seems to me that there are two rooms, too. That’s part of why I love it, the minimalism and pale blue hue are other reasons. All in all It is a an excellent composition, at least to me.
View attachment 189953
In second is terse Ted with Two Red. Also a multiple of twos, Two chairs, two pipes, two diagonal lines. It’s an image of ordinary made extraordinary.
View attachment 189954
In third is sdimbour Sandra, with 1+1=2. I had posted that I liked the BnW one better, but I think it was Ted that pointed out that green. He’s right.
View attachment 189956

So there you have it. Congratulations to all for an amazing array of terrific images!!!!

Thanks, Star, and yay for Leslie and Sandra!

View attachment 189953
View attachment 189954
View attachment 189956

Just love all of these images. :hearteyes: Congrats lkbside Leslie!! Well deserved win! High fives to terse Ted and sdimbour Sandra!!

Back
Top Bottom