MobiColour RESULT: Mobicolour Challenge #313 Theme: In the Kitchen - Ends April 2

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page

CF6B101C-3BE9-4CCA-B01A-EB4592780D7A.jpeg

Welcome to MCC #313

MCC Rules:
Mobile photography colour images
Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted
HERE
Judge: lkbside Leslie
Theme: In the Kitchen

Last edited by a moderator:
Our theme will be In the Kitchen

Interpretation wide open - photos of kitchens, people cooking, ingredients, pots, pans, utensils. Anything goes as long as it was taken in a kitchen. Doesn’t have to be taken in your kitchen.
Hipsta examples
8074E2ED-07E8-43BA-8DDC-55FB8C9B742A.jpeg
F651B548-10A8-404F-8C13-5EE36A22842D.jpeg
CFBFAE05-C4E8-409A-8D57-CCFE7A66E793.jpeg

And just to get the obvious shot out of the way...

View attachment 190996

Curry
Pixelmator Photo

(Curry powder, garam masala, coconut milk, nuts, chicken, broccoli, zucchini, turnip, butternut squash, onion -- authenticity unlikely)
Well I assume you make your curry powder from scratch, dry fry your cumin mustard coriander seeds and the like? :lmao:

Comes up for me because when I complained to a friend yesterday that the dishes from our last Indian takeout were all the same colour and the same consistency and didn’t taste very different, he told me that a lot of ‘curry houses’ use pre-made sauces (from supermarket shelves!! :eek: ) because authentic prep is so labour/time intensive.

Well I assume you make your curry powder from scratch, dry fry your cumin mustard coriander seeds and the like? :lmao:
:lmao: We have made garam masala from scratch, though usually we get a bulk mix that we like from the natural food store, and we do make our own chutney.

Oh, I left out one ingredient -- dried cranberries. Definitely not authentic Indian, Thai, Nepalese, or anything else. I treat curry as "use up your odds and ends of food before they go bad."

Back
Top Bottom