MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

Welcome to MobiTog’s Weekly APPstract Challenge :)

Rules:

1. Interpret the theme
2. Using apps
3. Tell us something about your interpretation

One week: Friday to Friday
Winner: judges next round and chooses theme (or no theme) for that round

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

This week:
Judge: terse
Theme: No Theme - Let your imagination run wild!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll open with this. I used snapseed, toolwiz and pics art but I'm not sure how.
Not sure I like it either but it's in my gallery and now it's here.
PicsArt_12-04-08.58.18_1543957359940.jpg

E8444C81-10AC-47BB-BA08-CA1028B1B969.jpeg

I was trying to do a collage in Starzee ’s style (still trying). And when I saw rizole ’s Van Gogh like church and sky I decided to make it a tribute — to rizole ’s idea (I haven’t seen that done before) and to dear old Vincent.

A previous image of a street artist with various apps, Pixite overlays, Union and SnapSeed.

View attachment 119117

I was trying to do a collage in Starzee ’s style (still trying). And when I saw rizole ’s Van Gogh like church and sky I decided to make it a tribute — to rizole ’s idea (I haven’t seen that done before) and to dear old Vincent.

A previous image of a street artist with various apps, Pixite overlays, Union and SnapSeed.
Yes, Van Gogh was the first thing I thought of too. Nice work.

I have two unintentional ( meaning I wa playing around and experimenting with no endpoint afore thought). Both started with same photo.
Taking flight
KinoGlitch and iColorama
View attachment 119120
I agree with Starzee, and the first one looks like a bat with one magenta wing. (Must be a young one. Only oldsters wear black all the time. Gotta show some style!)

Seeking Refuge
EE14B236-2EF9-4EAB-B96A-8F7568355D10.jpeg

Mostly Affinity but some Painnt, and Distressed FX. This started out in a different direction but somewhere along the way it took an abrupt turn.

There’s also a version from PersText but I didn’t care for it. I’m not sold on the idea of text on photos.
Anyhow, here it is so feel free to let me know what you think of the text.
E4753B28-B0DA-4351-9954-531C96D195F4.jpeg

View attachment 119117

:inlove:

Okidoki I’m done. Belated three wishes.
Quickly adding the summary again:

“Three wishes for Cinderella”. It a 70’s film cooperation of the Czech Republic and East Germany and became a classic for Christmas. It’s similar to the Grimm’s Cinderella story, but different in detail.
Cinderella lost her mum, her dad married again, her stepmother is mean, because focused on her own daughters. Cinderella meets the prince in the woods and he is interested in her, but she runs away. Meanwhil, her father finds three hazelnuts along the way back and gives them as a little present to Cindy who finds their magic, send through her late mother’s love.
The first contains her outfit as a hunter, she meets the prince again, beats him in hunting, but he doesn’t recognise her, thinking she’s a hunter boy. Next nut contains her ball dress outfit, with shoes and veil, so he didn’t recognise her again, searching for her with the shoe she lost. Finding her in the end and the last nut reveals her wedding outfit.

You see the nuts and the three outfits. Mostly Procreate, but also a little PaintMee2 for colourful effects to add.

6A646B14-53AF-42FA-B6C9-12F2C6CA3DD9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom