Next level dap photo taken with iPad Pro :)

delic

MobiStarter
Real Name
Ville Makinen
Device
So i had my younger goddaughter birthday and she wanted to go park to play with her siblings and me. So i thought this is perfect time to test my new iPad Pro 10.5 cam, because it has better cam than my phone Which is not fair!

Anyway it was great to shoot with this big screen and with this quality cam! You saw right away how the photos look on big screen, also this handles sun reflection very well so even better.

Here's one fun photo from that day, seeing quality of this photo, can't wait to get iPhone 8 next month!

These kids really know how to dap!!! It's so funny to look my 6 year old goddaughter doing that and completely owning it.

IMG_0621.PNG

So i had my younger goddaughter birthday and she wanted to go park to play with her siblings and me. So i thought this is perfect time to test my new iPad Pro 10.5 cam, because it has better cam than my phone Which is not fair!

Anyway it was great to shoot with this big screen and with this quality cam! You saw right away how the photos look on big screen, also this handles sun reflection very well so even better.

Here's one fun photo from that day, seeing quality of this photo, can't wait to get iPhone 8 next month!

These kids really know how to dap!!! It's so funny to look my 6 year old goddaughter doing that and completely owning it.

View attachment 98410
Fabulous! What a shot!

View attachment 98410
I LOVE this!!!! So awesome!! Makes me want to jump in the air. :D

View attachment 98410
Fantastic shot!

Back
Top Bottom