Reaction score
Real Name
Nita
My 365
My MobiTog 365
image-1599998402.png
image-4020830973.png

Week 2: Pattern

Pattern is deff a hard subject, and this is only week two! Well, so I decided to look around the house and tried to find something with pattern on it. I can't decide which to put so I guess two iMage for week two. This is an exception, don't expect me to put three iMage for week three and so on. That would be hard to shot 52 iMage for the last week lol.

First pic is a traditional pattern from Sumba, and island near East Timor. The cloths itself we call 'ikat' but I don't know the name of the pattern. It's currently used as table cloth, so you may notice the uneven lines.

The second one is traditional pattern from Lampung-Sumatera. It calls 'tapis', the cloth, the pattern I also has no idea of the name. This cloth is put in a frame with some glass on it, it's my parents' wedding present from my aunt. I edit to reduce the reflection, but I guess it wasn't really work :p You can still see some reflection of objects there, even though I do managed to erase my bad hair reflection ;)

Both iMages are edited and enhanced with Iris Photo Suite. First pic had some massive edit and the color a bit different (the original is white and black with some tiny red) and the second pic is on its original color.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Really beautiful images and very creative!

toermaline

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Christine
Beautiful lines and so meaningful! I always love an image with a story and these definitely have a story to tell

mscarboncopy

The Undisciplined...
Reaction score
Real Name
Nita
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Week 3 - Work

This us a lady from Baduy tribe in West Java. This is the modern ones whereas they already accept the regular modern way of living. The 'machine' she was using is to make the 'ikat' cloths which I showed on the previous week. Well different cloths from different tribe will need different kind of machine, but much or less they work the same as shown here.

I have a boring office job, lol, lucky me today my cousin took me to have some trip so I can get through without the challenge.

Edited by Iris (adjustment) & FX Photo Studio (Ancient Canvas)

Attachments

• image-3258207474.png
    image-3258207474.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 64

mwolfer

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Melissa 'Mel'
Device
iPhone X
mscarboncopy said:
Week 3 - Work

This us a lady from Baduy tribe in West Java. This is the modern ones whereas they already accept the regular modern way of living. The 'machine' she was using is to make the 'ikat' cloths which I showed on the previous week. Well different cloths from different tribe will need different kind of machine, but much or less they work the same as shown here.

I have a boring office job, lol, lucky me today my cousin took me to have some trip so I can get through without the challenge.

This photo has such a good blend of colors, contrasts and patterns. It is very lovely.

mscarboncopy

The Undisciplined...
Reaction score
Real Name
Nita
My 365
My MobiTog 365
mwolfer said:
This photo has such a good blend of colors, contrasts and patterns. It is very lovely.

Thank you. I'm still learning on colors and contrast and well, fight over my tendency in making such over-colorful pictures. So I'm glad this one works :p

mscarboncopy

The Undisciplined...
Reaction score
Real Name
Nita
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Week 4: Industry

Well this should be easy, or so I thought, since I am currently working in a factory, in an industrial complex. I already had plan and all. Then like any plan I have, this plan also didn't work, :lol: . We have labour demonstration since yesterday, and even though my company has no labour, and we reside in tiny industrial complex, this effecting us as well. This is a glimpse of what happened this morning, this was nothing compare to amount of people this afternoon. Yet I was too worry this afternoon and just didn't have a chance to take picture :(

Anyway, this is a peaceful demonstration, and nobody hurt or anything. Yet big number of people always scares me lmao.

Edited by ScratchCam (that somehow fit with what I felt as I witness this)

image-1003402451.png

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
mscarboncopy said:
Week 3 - Work

Wonderful photo! I'm really loving the story you're telling. :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
mscarboncopy said:

Well this should be easy, or so I thought, since I am currently working in a factory, in an industrial complex. I already had plan and all. Then like any plan I have, this plan also didn't work, :lol: . We have labour demonstration since yesterday, and even though my company has no labour, and we reside in tiny industrial complex, this effecting us as well. This is a glimpse of what happened this morning, this was nothing compare to amount of people this afternoon. Yet I was too worry this afternoon and just didn't have a chance to take picture :(

Anyway, this is a peaceful demonstration, and nobody hurt or anything. Yet big number of people always scares me lmao.

Thank you for sharing this. Wonderful photo and processing, and even more interesting to hear the tale. :thumbs:

And please stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

toermaline

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Christine
Love the shot and love the subject that you picked for this challenge, so artistic! Colors are deep and warm,

Sent from my personal distraction device using MobiTog

toermaline

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Christine
toermaline said:
Love the shot and love the subject that you picked for this challenge, so artistic! Colors are deep and warm,

I should have quoted your text . This reply was on the previous theme 'work'. Sorry!

toermaline

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Christine
mscarboncopy said:

I think the use of scratchCam really enhanced the action that was going on on the photo. I think your really good at showing the emotion if a photo, the story that you want to tell.

mscarboncopy

The Undisciplined...
Reaction score
Real Name
Nita
My 365
My MobiTog 365
@Catherine: Thank you for the compliment, I'm glad you enjoy my babbling lol. Sometimes I feel I live in different world and just find the urge to explain, lmao. And well, I do talk a lot in RL :p The demonstration is over and all is solve, so we're safe now. :)

@Toermaline: Thank you... I was hoping my photo speak for me instead of my words, but I'm still a newbie and just not confident enough, hence the explanation. So I'm glad that you can feel the emotion as well... :)

mscarboncopy

The Undisciplined...
Reaction score
Real Name
Nita
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Gosh... Heat... This weekly challenge just getting harder and harder.

I live in tropical country, and well we have too much sun these days (ironically I'm not a big fan of sun even though I freeze easily as well) even though it's supposed to be rainy season already.

Anyway, heat, and well, all I have in mind is flame, flame then somehow lead me to a transportation that use flame as the fuel. Or well, at least it can move with fire and all that. I have a weird way of thinking, I guess you all have figure it out by now. I not, well this simply justifying it :p

I cheat, this is a lampoon in the shape of air balloon. It's the closest thing I have with air balloon. Well it does have heat, but out of electricity instead. Still connected I hope lmao...

Edited with Painteresque, Mobile Monet and FX Photo Studio.

image-2800712383.png

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Veggie nicely done Nita... :thumbs:

From the sound of it you, too, are nicely vegged out... :lmao:

pametz

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Peter
mscarboncopy said:
Week 3 - Work

I love the lighting in this shot. Enough direction to provide dimension but soft enough to wrap the face for a pleasing effect.

mscarboncopy

The Undisciplined...
Reaction score
Real Name
Nita
My 365
My MobiTog 365
@Venomator: yeah... And I got u to blame :p
@Pametz: Thank you. It's one of the lucky shot. The raw pic was better than most of my raw pics and the apps simply enhance that.